365

For the first time in a while, Karan's room was a sight to behold.

Karan was shuffling across the room, frustrated, while Faizi and Sanjana sat on the bed, staring at him.

"Tum dono bas dekhoge ya kuch suggest bhi karoge?" Karan replied, a little tensed.

"Ok, so let me get this straight. Aap janaab ne Monami ko galat din anniversary wish kardi. Aur ab vo aapse gussa hai. Justified hai vaise." Faizi said thoughtfully. Karan glared at him. He raised his hands a little in surrender.

"Sirji, aapne hume kaaye ke laane bulaao hai...aap bhi jaante hai je sab humaaye type ki cheeze nahi hai." Sanju sulked a little.

"Sanju. Tu 3 saal roommate thi na uski? Tujhe toh pata hoga mai kya gift du use?"

"Aur aap 7 saal se uske pati hai." Sanjana replied casually.

"Sanju"

"Sorry...sorry sirji. Galti se nikal gaya."

Karan paced across the room, biting the tip of his nail. When suddenly something struck him. Halting abruptly, he turned to the two people in the room.

"Mujhe kuch yaad aaya. Tum log, ek kaam karo. I have a plan." He smiled.

~~~~
It was evening when Monami returned from the hospital. Unlocking the door, she walked in, a little surprised. The lobby was still dark. Wasn't Karan at home?

She walked in, placing her purse and coat on the couch. She walked towards the switchboard and felt the switch with her fingers. To her surprise, the texture of the switch felt different.

Curious, she pulled out her phone out of her pocket and turned on the flashlight. There was a small slip of paper attached to the switch.

'Follow this.'

"This...?" Monami muttered to herself, before discovering the small white thread, running from the piece of the paper to somewhere inside the next room.

Amused, she followed, holding the thread in her hands and wrapping it around her fingers as she moved further.

Slowly and slowly, it led to the balcony. Monami tiptoed in, and was caught by surprise.

There was a single glass jar, filled with what seemed like paper and fairy light. And on it was a note.

'Monami,
I'm really sorry ki mai humaari anniversary bhool gaya. And this? Ise ek tarah ki compensation samajhlo. Aur aaj kuch special hai. 3 years back, today was the first time jab mai tumhaare saath car ride pe gaya tha.
I know tum soch rahi hogi ki how is it so special. The truth is, I don't need a special day to celebrate you, to celebrate us. Tumhaare saath nikaala hua har moment is precious to me. And it's special. Isiliye, this jar, it has 365 messages. Aur mai chahta hu ki tum inse me ek roz kholo. Aur kabhi na bhoolo how special you are to me.
Love,
Karan. ' 

***

Hiii

So I'm not very satisfied with this one, but I thought I should just post it. Because idk when will I get to post again. Boards are gonna happen very soon,  and they would last till March. So yeah. I mean, I'm writing this in the middle of preboards. In short, sorry for this! I couldn't give this my best, so pleaseee just bear with me.

Another thing I noticed was that there has been a lot of things happening in the fd on WP. And honestly it's a shame. I read the derogatory terms and rough language people have been throwing at each other and it's...not fair. No one deserves that. So yeah. Please. Don't.