Avoid

Draken x reader

"Hey y/n---"

"Y/n--"

"Oi, y/n--"

"Y/n-”

"Y/n!"

"Y/N!!!"

it's been a week since I avoided draken. The member including the president and other captain can feel the tension between us. My memories from one week ago made me depressed.

One week ago, I was wondering to the shrine when i hear the voices of our president and vice president which is mikey and draken-kun. I was about to greet them when i stop.

"Hey ken-chin, you know that y/n likes you right?" Mikey said.

"Yeah, I know." Draken replied. My face turn red as tomato and tremble. " It's so obvious." He add.

" Hmm..... So what will you do, Ken-chin?". And put his arm on draken shoulder.  I see draken stop and think deeply. I don't want to hear what he's gonna say but it's too late.

"I hope that she will stop". I clench my teeth and walk away. I stop on the bridge and look at dark sky.

"Should i? Kenny?". I whispered.

When I hear footsteps on my right side. I ignore the person who is walking but i feel him/her stop.

"Y/n." I hear familiar voice and see Takuya. I smiled at him and he lean on the railing. "It's late. What are you doing." I sigh and look down.

"Hey Takuya...... If you like someone and he doesn't like you back because he like someone else and it was obvious that they like each other..... Should we give up?" I ask.

"Hmm... I don't have experience to like someone.... But i think that if it really hurt". He look at the sky. " You should give up.... It might hurt you even more". There is an awkwardly atmosphere. I deeply think on ehat he said. But i feel his hand patted my head. "But! If you really love him..... Fight for it". And he walk away but stop. "Come on... I will you to your house". I smiled at him and hug his arm.

Present

Now I'm here..... Avoiding Draken... I don't really give up but... It just really awkward because i eardrop from their conversation... And i just wanted to give him some space because i always pestering him. He's the one who said that i should stop liking him.... But look at him... Glaring at me...

"Y/n--" he called me but I ignore him and run to chifuyu who is now shivering because draken glaring at him.

"Hey Chifuyu! Let's date!!!" As i hug his arm.

"Huh?! Date?!" All of them shout. I blink and nod.

"Yes! Date! Come on Chifuyu!!! Let's Date!! It's my treat!". And shake his arm. " Sorry y/n but baji, Kazutora and I have plans today" i pout and  run to mitsuya.

"Mitsuya-san! Let's Date--". But He cut me. " Sorry y/n but i have plans with my little sister's".

"Hey mucho--"

"Hakka--"

"Sanzu--"

I look at Takemichi but he just whistling and avoid to look at me. I look at mikey and my eyes brighten. I run to Mikey and hug him. My teary eyes look at him and wailed.

"MIKEY!!! THEY DON'T WANT TO DATE ME!!! I WILL BUY MANY TOKOYAKI AND DOROYAKI!" and shake him. " SO WE SHOULD DATE--"

"nope" he said in nonchalantly look. I gasped and kneel on the ground. I silently sat on the ground while all the captain and vice captain including kisaki and hanma look at us. But their eyes widen when i burst crying.

"Uwahhhhhh!!! Toman-- Toman doesn't want me anymore!!!". I continue crying while they try to stop me from crying. Minutes later I stop crying. My eyes puffy and and face is red.

" Why don't you just asked draken--". Mitsuya stop when i suddenly stand and cross my arm.

" HUH?!". I can see draken have irk mark on his face.

"If you don't want to date me... I will just gonna ask rindou--- OHHH RIGHT". all of them now can see flowers surround me. " My baby rindou!!!!! Here i comeeee!!!". I start running on the stair when i feel an arm on my waist and held my arm. As we walk down to the stairs where the motorcycle are.

" Wait! DRAKEN!". I said.

"So bow you're calling me Draken? Where's kenny?". As he tightly held me.

"Bu-t".

" You're going to date me. Period". And game me his extra helmet. I clench my jaw and gave him the helmet.

"I don't want to..." He blinked.

"What?". And place the helmet on the bike.

"I said... I DON'T WANT TO! I hear what you said on the shrine last week! You said i should stop liking you! And now! When I start avoiding you..... You-- yo-u Bastard! ". I gasped and look at him. My face is burning. 'tsk I hate this feeling! I still like.... No .... I love this guy'.

" Tsk you don't hear all the things that I said that night". He's looking at my eyes and cupped both of my cheeks.

"You don't hear the words I said that night". I blush.

" What is it--- Hmmp!!". My eyes widen when I feel his soft lips on me. I moan when he bit my lower lip and insert his tongue. His eyes are close as i clench my hands on his uniform. As he let go of my lips their is a string of saliva that connect us. He press his forehead on me.

" I love you y/n". I look at his eyes and find that he is sincere. He is smiling as a he wipe my tear.  As kenny again press his lips on me. I close my eyes and put my arms around his neck.

"HEY! GET A ROOM!!!". I push draken and see on my back all the toman captains and vice watching us. They are walking toward us as they teasing draken. I feel like want the ground swallow me. "tch fcking Mikey". I hear draken said. I laugh and hug him.

"I love you too kenny"

--end---

🙊😸