𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

Start from the beginning

"DAMN." dd said standing there in shock. "aaaaa thats my cousin!!" darrian laughed jumping up and down.

"get off of me!" she yelled kicking her feet. i was on top of her punching her face and scratching. i blacked out and started doing some other reckless shit.

until i drew blood and she was unresponsive. someone snatched me off of her and.. i don't remember all that shit.

✮✮✮

"ms. jimenez. tell me what happened." the principal asked me. she love me type shit. "she was bein crazy disrespectful and i knocked her." i answered blankly.

"mmhm alright. you do know i'ma suspend you right. you lucky i aint expel yo ass yet." the principal laughed. "what strike is this?" i asked. "we not gonna mention that." she widened her eyes.

i saw my brother at the door and the principal let him in. "i hate coming up hereee. ms. teal saw me brooo." damiir said sitting down in the chair next to me.

"i told you if you lose a fight at school i'm revoking all yo shit." my brother said. "the bitch was bleeding and wasnt answering." i said mugging him.

he laughed and looked at the principal. "she getting 2 weeks. she come back the tuesday after next." the principal said. "YOO YOO YOO." dami yelled at her.

"come on you remember me. i literally went here last year.. damiir jimenez." he whispered the last part. i laughed and sat back in my chair. "i'm sorry damiir but she knocked that girl out." the woman explained.

"my sister need her education." he said frustrated. "dami, it's just a few days." i spoke up. "few days, my ass." he looked at me. i sat back and ignored him. "okay next tuesday she can come back." she added.

there was a silence in the room because of dami trying to think. "friday?" he added. "monday?" she stated. "fridayyyy..????" dami said extending the 'y'. "okay i guess." she said typing it in her computer.

"you get in trouble one more time desi you're out of harlem hill." the principal said looking me dead in my eye. i nodded and grabbed my bag. "and that means a full day, friday." she added.

"can i sign out darrian jimenez?" damiir said checking the time on his patek. "sure." she sighed and she filled out the sheets and called him through the speakers.

we waited there until we saw him walk out with a smile on his face. "DESIII." he said hugging me and jumping up and down. "too fucking bigg." i laughed. we all walked out of the school together and got into damiir's car.

my brother never be mad at me about fights unless i lose them bitches. but everyone know i never lose a good fight. "the video all over the school page." darrian said showing me it. "i look so crazy. oh my god." i said shocked.

the girl clearly stopped moving and i was still bashing her head into the floor. "i dont wanna see it no more.." i said pushing the phone away. "I WANNA SEEE." damiir said grabbing darrian's phone. "DAMN. DAMN. DAMNNN." he said after each punch i threw.

"is lil girl okay.." dami said with a shocked look on his face. "harlem hill just getting worse and worse." darrian added. "this yo first year here what you mean, son." i laughed. "ok and." he rolled his eyes at me.

"you being silly." i pushed his head away from me. he side eyed me and played on his phone. i got my phone from my bag and saw a bunch of notifications.