•{ Chapter 5 }•

"Sano Manjirou.", Mikey introduced himself which the girl stares at him in a daze for a moment. It's silent at the dining table as both of them stare at each other with no words exchanged.

Kazumi then let out a sigh which Mikey looks at her confused lil bit.

"Yea...of course...you won't say your real name. Fine.", said Kazumi lil bit annoyed but making Mikey slightly confused, like, he told her his real name but why she doesn't believe it?

"This is the literally same situation with Take.", mumbled Kazumi as she remembers back her encounter with Takemichi for the first time.

"I will call you Mikey instead. Whatever you trying to cosplay him, I admit, you indeed a perfect person to be Mikey.", said Kazumi which what she said really confused Mikey. Like, what does she mean by cosplaying himself? And she wants to call Mikey more than Sano Manjirou? Mikey himself doesn't know why he complaining about that in his mind right now.

"Hey, you look totally fine now. Should you like to go home or something? Your family is probably worried about you right now.", said Kazumi again and Mikey stares at her blankly.

"I don't have anyone waiting for me at home.", said Mikey coldly which lil a bit surprised Kazumi.

"Oh....sorry.", apologies Kazumi out of guilt but Mikey pay no mind to it. It's been years anyway after his family members left him one by one, and he really started to get used to it slowly...maybe.

"It's nothing to be sorry about.", said Mikey as he woke up from his seat and walked towards the door, about to leave now after finishing eating. Kazumi didn't say anything as she walked towards the door as well, trying to guide the guy to the door.

"Thank you for the food anyway.", he said as he looks at Kazumi. It would be the last time for Mikey anyway, there was nothing he gained from knowing about the stranger standing in front of him, but somehow his heart feels very heavy to leave the girl's side, as a string that connects both of them.

"You're welcome.", Kazumi said with a gentle smile plastered on her face, again making Mikey lose his composure for a second after looking at those smiles.

"Seriously? Have we ever met each other before?", asked Mikey which makes Kazumi look at him for a moment before she let out a sigh.

"Yea, probably.", Kazumi answers which caught Mikey's interest for a second. "In your dream.", the added with a sarcastic tone, making Mikey rolls his eyes annoyedly while shaking his head uninterestedly.

"Really waste my time.", Mikey mumbled as he walked out of the house, only with Kazumi who just staring at the guy from behind.

"Hey, Mikey.", called Kazumi which makes Mikey stops and turns to look at the girl who leaning herself towards the door. "Nice to meet you.", she said with a slight smile on her face, making Mikey stares at her.

", she said with a slight smile on her face, making Mikey stares at her