Tony being all cocking when pulling another card each time saying he'll come back, Bucky laughing at Sam raging, Captain Marvel sitting there quietly probably planing a murder, Stephen seeing through everyone's next move, Scott pulling everybody's cards out of his hand that they were going to play placing it for them.

Peter with a smile on his face happy that everyone is getting along, May watching [Name] enjoy their time playing the game even forgot what to play next with everybody, Loki looking over [Name's] telling them what to play next here and there when Kaburamaru isn't. [Name] was just... thinking about food the whole time while looking at the clouds outside the window that was behind Bucky and Sam almost the whole time.

Everyone continued screaming, yelling, crying and other things, while that was happening [Name] snuck away to the room that they woke up in trying to find it. That is with Loki following them wanting to get away from that mess designed as a black cat with green on him.

[Name] soon came to a stop by a room of a giant window with a couch in front of it, soon tables and etc around the room such as a pool table and such. Sitting on the couch that was set down in front of the window, looking outside as the big puffy fluffy clouds that have some of them forming animals, shapes, items and other things.

When lost in thought [Name] didn't notice Loki jump onto the couch still in his green and black cat form, but Kaburamaru for sure did notice Loki so he did the most logical thing which was hissing also glaring at Loki with imadating red eyes challenging him if he stepped over the line.

[Name] glanced over when feeling the couch dip down a little, only to find a cat that was black and green that was strains right back at him. The eyes that were on Loki soon left when wanting to look at the clouds again. "Why did you leave the game? Was it too loud?"

Loki finally spoke up, taking [Name] by surprise a little but soon realized knowing that it might be someone that her dad knows. "Mhm... I just like looking at clouds when it's too loud or people are being really annoying. The clouds even remind me of a certain someone..."

The last sentence they said was barely above a whisper but didn't want to talk about it even though Loki wanted to know who this 'someone' is. "Who is this person that you're talking about [Name]?" At this point Loki just wanted them to open up more even if they forget about something sometimes but they will have to open up eventually someday.

All Loki got in return for that question was just silence. "[Name]?" Turning over to the small child only to find out that they shrunk their height and size but is also fast asleep on the couch laying down, facing towards the clouds.

'I'll have to ask them later when they wake up. For now I'll just relax and enjoy the peaceful silence.' With that thought Loki turned back into his human self putting a pillow under [Name's] head then sitting next to them like a guard dog/cat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Start of your Dream~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Running through the forest was fun and all but it isn't fun when you're running for your life with your sibling by your side, both of you holding onto each other's hands tightly, not wanting to stop running and let go of each other. Mostly with blood dripping down from the bottom half of your face when getting the corner of your mouth cut up, making it reach until your ears, exactly like a snake-like mark.

The light at the end of the forest was getting closer and closer until you felt Ỵ̛̖͋͢ư̡͕̭̇ṇ̤͛̒̍j̪̟̮̔ͩỉ͔͖̜͌r̴̨̦͕̝o̯̱̊͊͢'s̠҉͍͊ͅ hand slip out of yours making them fall onto the ground. Whipping around as fast as you could running back out trying to get them back on their feet pointing towards the end of the forest with pleading eyes.