wintertide

╔══《☆》══╗

╚══《☆》══╝

╚══《☆》══╝

location: Your house

time: 7:30 am

Winter was rolling in, and schools started to close around Asia. you were at home looking at the latest news. 80% was about K**** W***, and the 20% was normal stuff. today was December 23th, so you weren't expecting Saiki to come over unless he needed a random break away from his parents. 

You started to feel hungry so you walked downstairs from your room to your kitchen and made coffee jelly, one of your comfort foods. right when you finished making it, the doorbell rang. it made you jump a little because you weren't expecting any visitors. when you opened the door, you were met with your pink-haired 'boyfriend'. "Ah... I'm sorry I came unannounced." he telepathically said. "Oh no, it's fine! come in" you stated, as you closed the door once he came in. "I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come to go out with me later today?"

"You know, you could've just texted me", you teasingly said. if you looked closely, you could see his cheeks turn pink. "Yeah, I know. I just wanted to see you" he telepathically said. "well, ill bee downstairs in a few minutes. you can at the coffee jelly I made. You could see the light in his eyes shine brighter as you permitted him to eat the coffee jelly you made. "I am in love with you," he said as he quickly went to your kitchen to get a spoon. you softly smiled at him and muttered an 'i love you too darling' and went to your room to pick a nice outfit for outside.

 you softly smiled at him and muttered an 'i love you too darling' and went to your room to pick a nice outfit for outside

(you may change to your liking)

you picked out an outfit that would keep you warm but still fashionable. you put on your (color) gloves and a small purse. you went downstairs. 

"You look nice," he said. after muttering a small thank you, you closed and locked the door, leaving with Saiki.

╔══《☆》══╗

╚══《☆》══╝

╚══《☆》══╝

location: mall

time: 11:10 am

Both of you were walking around the mall, visiting some shops and candy stores. the first shop you both went to was a smaller version of Dior. even though Saiki was reluctant, he still walked with you into the store. the store smelled just like Christmas, with the limited edition perfumes at the front of the store. you needed another bottle of (perfume) since yours was running out. You went to the side of the store, which h had all the other types of perfumes. as you got what you wanted you left the store, taking 3 bags with you, knowing damn well you only went there for perfume.

The place was starting to get packed, so you quickly got what you wanted and left. going to the food court for lunch. you saw a smaller version of (fav food place) and almost ran to it, saiki getting dragged from behind. you ordered food and quickly went back home to drop off all of your shopping bags, going to the place where the winter festival was going to be held.

╔══《☆》══╗

╚══《☆》══╝

╚══《☆》══╝

location: winter festival

time: 4:00 pm

Some of the convection stands were already up, and some were still getting ready. the festival was not packed yet, but it would be packed soon, so you and Saiki pricked the best seat before it got packed. After a few minutes, it started to get packed. Both you and saiki finished your food, and you were getting bored, not being able to move from your seats while waiting. You could see the sleepiness in your 'boyfriends' eyes, his head heavy, and passing out from time to time.

"you wanna take a nap?" you asked him. as muffled a small yes, you put his head on your lap to his surprise. the blush on his face could either be from the cold or embarrassment, either way, you couldn't tell. That night was a night both of you couldn't forget.

'I think I am in love' was Saiki's last thought before he drifted off to sleep

Happy holidays!