♛┈⛧┈ 050

Começar do início

Realizing what Manjiro meant, Kang-dae locked his eyes back angrily at Takara. "You little whore... Did you force yourself on Sanzu again?! How many times do I have to tell you? He disagreed to the marriage so I had cancelled the arranged marriage! Why did you continue bothering him?!"

"He is supposed to marry me! You promised-"

"I said "it depends on his decision!"! You always twisted the truth for you own conveniences! I may be old but I'm not senile like YOU!"

"You're always like this! You never side with me! You blame me for everything and call me with mean names! I hate you, Papa!"

Takara was bawling her eyes out at this point. Kang-dae approached his daughter and gifted her with a brutal slap across her face. Takara went instantly silent. Her shaking hand cupped her reddened cheek.

"Hate me all you want...because the feeling is mutual. You and your foolish mother are just the same. A pathetic whore." Kang-dae shook his head defeatedly. "I should have got rid of you and your mother at once..but whatever."

"What-? You killed Mama? You said she is alive-"

"Huh? You think I will keep a swindler alive? She cheated on me so her punishment is obvious. Traitor should be disposed of."

Takara dropped on her knees, tears ceaselessly rolled down her face. Kang-dae turned to face the Akashi brothers (including you but you were hiding behind them) and bowed down apologetically. "I like to apologize on my foolish daughter's behalf. She must have been quite the nuisance for you, Sanzu. I will do anything to repent her wrongdoings."

"There is nothing you have to apologize for! That bitch was the one who was supposed to beg for mercy! She stole my happiness! She fucking stole my Haru away-"

"Do you want me to rip off your tongue, Takara?"

"N-No, don't hurt me please, Papa.."

Kang-dae turned to Haruchiyo and Takeomi, staring at them in perplexity. "May I know which woman she is referring to? I see no other woman here."

"Yeah, about that... My woman here owes the most serious and sincere apology from your daughter.." Haruchiyo beckoned you to step forward. You began panicking, shaking your head in disagreement. He just smiled reassuringly. You couldn't blame him for not knowing about your current issue.

You were finally pushed out of your hiding spot- now standing in front of Haruchiyo and Takeomi...as well as facing Kang-dae. You smiled awkwardly at the blue-haired mafia boss. He eyed you from head to toe before a rush of realization hit him.

"(Y/n)?"

"H-Hey, Kang-dae.."

"You...what are you doing here?"

The Bonten executives -- including Manjiro -- were both confused and shocked upon hearing Kang-dae mentioning your name. Kang-dae shook off the astonishment he experienced after seeing you.

"Both of you...know each other?" Haruchiyo asked, barely able to speak in proper manner as he was still processing this scenario in his head. You avoided eye contact with Kang-dae and went silent.

Takara stood up on her two feet back and shook her head in disbelief. Who would have thought that her father was acquainted with you? "What's the meaning of this? How did you know this slut?"

"Takara, if you refer (Y/n) with another insult, I'll make sure you can never speak again next time."

"I can call her with any names I want! Besides, why you care so much for her feelings?!"

"...she was my significant other."

Kang-dae finally revealed the truth to everyone. To put it in simpler term, all executives and Takara were flabbergasted by the revelation. You just scratched your cheek sheepishly, realizing it was pointless to hide the truth now.