"She will be."He said walking over to the couple.

"Von move."Alyssa said as she turned around.

"Nah lemme talk to you."he said looking down at her angrily.

"No,I'm busy."she said trying to walk past him.

"Ion give a fuck."he said pulling her back.

"She doesn't want to talk to you,she doesn't like you anymore,let her go." Nahmir said.

"Ain't I tell you to sh-"

"Von just leave us alone,we want to enjoy our day,you ruined things when you wanted to act like a bitch."Alyssa said annoyed.

"You better watch yo fucking mouth luh girl,I ain't fucking playing with you."He gritted grabbing her neck.

"I said lemme talk to you so that means let's go aight?"He said making her nod as she saw his eyes darken.

"Good girl."he said grabbing her free hand as she held her ice cream in the other.

"You can go,I'll take her home."Von said to Nahmir.

"No I-"

"Just go Nahmir,there's no point in fighting."Alyssa said sighing.

Nahmir shook his head as he walked out.

"Come."Von said leading her to the door.

"Take her back."he said to Durk before leaving out with Alyssa.

Getting in his car,he pulled Alyssa on his lap,closing the car door.

"Why the fuck you playing with me?"he questioned mugging her.

"I'm not,you the one that wants to make everything a problem,even wanting to hang out with friends is a problem to you."She said taking a scoop of her ice cream.

"I ain't say it was a problem,I just be wanting to talk to you and you make it seem like you'on wanna."he said rubbing her lower back.

"That's not true and you know it,you see you make things the way it's not, you just assume things,you don't ask." She said poking his chest.

"I know ma,I'm sorry,I won't do it no more I promise,I don't wanna stop being friends with you."he said seriously,kissing her hand.

"Von you al-"

"I know I fucked up before,but I won't ma,I promise,I'll prove it,just hang out with me,I'm lonely ma,I just be working the whole time."He said pulling her upper body closer to him, wrapping his arms around her.

"Please forgive me mama."he pleaded.

"First you have to promise to stop disrespecting my boyfriend,and if I say I want to be alone or hang out with friends,you can't be mad if I don't text you or anything."she said.

"I promise,I'll do anything you want." He said looking up at her.

"Okay,take me home now."She said climbing into the passenger side.

"Aight."he said sighing as he started the car.

"You didn't even put your seatbelt on." She said buckling hers.

"Ion use one."he said.

"Well you're going to start."she said eating her ice cream.

Von stared at her seeing she was serious.

"Think you somebody mama,with yo luh young ass."he said putting on his seatbelt before driving off.

"What I thought."she said pulling out her phone to take a picture of herself.

"Imma show yo ass."he whispered to himself evilly.

"What?"she questioned.

"Nun."he said smiling as he avoided eye contact,keeping his eyes forward.

She didn't even know what was to come.

~My Stalker~

Heyy,how are you?

Did you like this chapter?

Is Von doing too much?

Alyssa stood up to Von for a short while.

Is what Alyssa saying true?

Von has another plan?👀

What do you think he's going to do?

Vote and comment.

Love💜

Bye.