New beginnings and bad endings !

CHAPTER SIX
vi. NEW BEGINNINGS AND BAD ENDINS !

 NEW BEGINNINGS AND BAD ENDINS !

AFTER EVERYONE WAS PROBABLY SETTLED IN, Freya felt like there were many undiscussed things between her and Thor that needed to be settled

After Freya had made her way down the empty corridor, the doors to Thor's chambers opened and Freya could hear Loki's voice coming from inside, "I'm here."

The two God's turned towards her, surprised expressions on their faces. The dark haired woman gave them an apologetic look, "Apologies, I didn't want to interrupt."

Loki shook his head, "You're not interrupting at all. By all means, he's all yours." The dark haired God smiled at her as he passed her

Freya gave him a nodd before she spun around to Loki. "We both know that, after all this time, she still got a soft spot for you", the dark haired woman stated before the metal doors closed, making a surprised looking Loki disappear behind them.

Freya slowly faced Thor, her heart hammering in her chest as her eyes met his.

The blond man had a smile on his face while he motioned for her to join him by the large window plane.

There was a comfortable sort of silence between the two, while they were gazing out of the window, watching the stars.

Freya slightly turned her face towards him, her eyes roaming over every inch of his face. "Your mother would be very proud."

The God frowned. "I don't think she would be proud of me for causing Ragnarok." Freya gave him a pointed look, "Well, I'd like to think that she would be very proud to see that you saved your people from extinction. Asgard or not. Your King now."

The two looked at each other, their looks glistening with the adoration the two held for each other.

"You and your brother seemed quite— family like before", the brunette stated while she smiled lightly. Thor slowly took her thin hands in his large one and looked deep into her brown eyes. "Freya, the last thing I wanna do is talk about Loki right now."