The Champion !

CHAPTER TWO
ii. THE CHAMPION !

 THE CHAMPION !

                    THE DARK HAIRED WOMAN MADE HER WAY THROUGH the busy crowd of people as Sierra had already made her way to the Grandmaster

                    There were many people standing in small groups, talking to each other as they drunk and laughed together. The Goddess spotted Thor walking up and down behind the red energy barrs.

                     Her eyes darted towards a loud table as she grabbed a bottle of beer from a waitress that walked by. She let out a breath and strolled towards the table were the black haired woman from before stood.

                      The Goddess leaned with the left arm onto the table as she flashed the woman a big smile and streched out her hand for her to take.

                      "Freya Asteria", she greeted her as she looked into her brown eyes, but the woman just glanced at her as she took a sip from her beer.

                      The asterien woman looked at her own hand before she took it back and placed her bottle onto the table.

                      She let out a deep sighed as she let her eyes wander to the woman wrist. Freya's eyes widened immediately as she spotted the Valkyrie tattoo on the Woman wrist.

                      "You're a Valkyrie!?", she immediately spatted out as she starred onto the tattoo. The woman gave her an annoyed look but before she could say something Thor interrupted the two, "Hey! Hey!"

                     They women spun towards him as Valkyrie help up her zapper. "Hey", she smiled at him sweetly as she placed the metal device onto the table. "Do not zap me with this thing! I just wanna talk", the God shouted as he held up his hands in defense.

                    The dark haired woman just looked at him as she remained silent. "Asgard is in danger", Thor continued as he looked at them both. Freya walked around the Valkyrie as she eyed the God carefully.