Friends

Before we start do y'all like my art 👆

(Yes I did use a Gacha base)

Anyways, let's continue!
👇

Seek POV:

It was just a normal day, and I had finished my job, so I decided to go visit Figure in the library.

As normal he was just sitting at his desk reading his books (the brail ones) but as I came in, he stopped and faced my direction.

"Who is it?" He said.

"Oh, it's just me, Seek." I replied. We aren't close like best friends close, but we are friends.

"Have you come to borrow a book?" He asked me.

"No," I replied, "I've come to talk to you, since you seem quite lonely at most times, no offence."

"None taken," said Figure, as his face lit up. He hardly ever gets company, so I would understand why he was overly happy.

We sat down for a while and talked. What I didn't realise is that it wasn't just a while, it was several hours.

"Oh shoot!" I said, "Halt is gonna be so mad if he finds out I'm late!"

"Aw Bye, Thanks for the company though," sighed Figure. At that moment I felt guilty, like I'd just turned around and slammed a door in his face denying him.

"Your welcome," I replied, still feeling guilty, so I also said "I can come round again after my job, if you'd like"

"That would be great!" He was quite happy, I could (kind of) tell by the expression on his face

At seek's hallway

I waited for any humans to arrive, and to my surprise, two humans can down the hallway.

I emerged from the ground causing the humans to stress and panic.

I started running towards them and they ran like their lives depended on it (which it actually did!).

I watched the closets and bookshelves fall in front of the players but they crouched under them which was really not a big deal because I could easily get them on the rooms with the 3 doors.
Luckily, I was right.

One went left and the other went right. I knew the correct way was right, so I chased the one that went left.

I grabbed one of the loose boards of the door. I couldn't stand the players annoying voice.

"Hey, umm, p-please don't kill me, I-I'll do anything! Anything!"

I c o u l d n ' t l i s t e n t o h e r a n y l o n g e r

I hit her.

No.

I beat her.

No.

I smashed the board against her head until there were masses of blood pouring out.

Then I turned and ran through the correct door and chased the other player

Unluckily, they got away. But I was cool with it because I knew Figure would get them.

Time skip

Everyone had finished their jobs now and we had our normal meeting. I went to the nearest closet in my hallway and shifted it to the side, which revealed another long hallways leading to a square shaped room.

Inside were Rush, Screech, Eyes, Ambush and Halt all playing a round of Uno. Not so long after I came in Figure arrived.

I walked up to him and said "Hey Figure, wanna chill in the library? If it's okay with you?"

"Sure!" He replied.

So we went to the library and just chilled so, I decided to strike up a conversation.

"Figure, why do you have a whole library if your blind?" I asked

"Oh, umm, well." He stuttered as he spoke, "actually I don't know. All I know is that there are some brail books here that I can read. Other books, not so much. But the other entities do like to come here to borrow books so I guess this library does have a purpose." He continued on again "Talking about books! Wanna hear me read, I'm not the best at it but I think I'm
at least listenable."

"Sure," I reply. He walks to a bookcase and feels around it, then picks out a rather large book.

Scanning his fingers across the front cover he says "It's called Th e R..ose and Th..e Tho r..ns. Aha! The Rose and The Thorns!"

"Good Job!"

"Thank you," Figure replied.

After, a while I kind of...fell asleep, which was incredibly rude of me, but Figure didn't seem to mind. He just said "I don't blame you. If I were you, I'd probably be incredibly bored of myself to."

Time skip (Because I'm extremely idea-less 🤩🥰🥲)

Time flew by when I was with Figure and I felt I was growing closer to him, it was a nice feeling to finally have an actual friend who I can bond with on a daily basis.

It was about 11:30 when I finally got to sleep. It had been a very tiring day.

Btw guys dw! Figure and seek will grow closer and soon become more than friends!!
Also halt is basically the one who likes to keep everything organised.
So if any of the entities are late for their jobs he will get rlly mad (P.O.V: me on a Monday morning)

878 words :D

I
I
I
V