blue whale challenge

report log 1 blue whale challenge

Why did people do the blue whale challenge?

Maybe they were bored?

Maybe therented

It's really unknown but i wanna write about it

The person will get 50 tasks one everyday and it will last 50 days. The tasks get worse and worse. One of the tasks was to carve a whale in your arm. The challenge is also called the suicide game. The first tasks are innocent, like watching a scary movie at night. Was the game choosing people who were having a bad life or depressed, maybe just random people. It's believed to all started in Russia or Italy. People also said it started in May 2016. In 2015 130 children were killed because of the game. They say it's because of them being in a group or because of some group. A girl around 16-years old in Georgia, u.s had killed herself; it was soon later her family found out it was the blue whale challenge. It seems before the people die they draw whales.Then came other suicides: a boy named Isaiah Gonzalez, also in the United States, a 19-year-old in Hyderabad in India, and two Russian girls, Yulia Konstantinova and Veronika Volkova. A few days before she died, Konstantinova had posted an image of a blue whale on her Instagram account. They all seem to be in their teens. The suspect is 21-year-old Philipp Budeikin; they were arrested in Nov 2016. It started again in 2019 I think and people really just made fun of it and made jokes out of it. They say the man who started it again was Jonathan Galindo. He is 32 he has black hair and he puts makeup on to look like a human version of goofs son aka max goof kind of. There is no new news so far so is it kept up in rap or is it just dead? 

suicides suspected to have been inspired by Blue Whale have been reported in parts of central Asia, Europe and South America; Nadia's suicide appears to be the first in the United States influenced by the concept. The Washington Post reported about another teen suicide in Texas that occurred in early July and is suspected to be linked to Blue Whale. The creator of the game asks for photos when the daily task is done to make sure they did the task. He targets 15-17 year olds but i think 13-17 i might be right or wrong. The challenges start at 4:20 a.m. they start off with simple things like drawing a blue whale on a piece of paper. Demands may increase to watching horror movies all night or secretly cutting oneself. Every task becomes more risky the 50th leads to death. in some cases, they go to the top of a tall building, in others a train station. One girl survived the game and she is helping with an investigation. The age for targets in russia is 14-17 anc in america 10-14 and second among people is 15-34 according to 2015 statistics. Nadia was the 20th reported teen to commit suicide in Georgia this year, and since her death in May, there has been one more (i don't fully know if it is this year). Google data show that online searches for Blue Whale in the United States began in late February, with interest spiking across the country in mid-May. They may be linked to media coverage in the UK around that time.

US investigators are looking into the details of what the game is. On May 14, 2017 an episode of the satirical Italian TV program Le Iene (or "Reservoir Dogs" in English) aired a report dedicated to the 'Blue Whale game' (or 'challenge'), a type of online game that came to life in different forums and groups on VKontakte, the most popular social network in Russia. In the game, players shared photos and videos of acts of self-harm that gradually became more serious. According to a report conducted by the Russian newspaper Novaya Gazeta, there should be a link between the Blue Whale game and numerous cases of teenage suicide in Russia, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan between November 2015 and April 2016: The victims had been members of VK groups dedicated to the game. However, in at least one of the cases cited—the suicide of a nineteen year-old Kazakh, Marat Aitkazin—the nature of the connection to the game can't be confirmed.the suicide of a nineteen year-old Kazakh, Marat Aitkazin—the nature of the connection to the game can't be confirmed. In fact, after taking a closer look at the Blue Whale phenomenon, it seems less like the shocking story Novaya Gazeta initially reported, and more like a perfect storm of internet creepypasta, media hysteria, and the very real and serious issue teenage suicide.The story rapidly exploded in the media and arrived in Europe. The first possible instance of the Blue Whale game occurred in 2015, when a 17-year-old Russian girl named Rina Palenkova shared a selfie on VKontakte right before throwing herself in front of a train. It wasn't until 2016, with the publication of the Novaya Gazeta report—which asserted that the game was responsible for another 130 cases of suicide.