Chapter 2: parasites

Start from the beginning

"Look bakugo, I understand you still don't like nor trust us but this is to keep YOU from getting my people hurt!"

He had enough of the blame. It's alway bakugo did this or bakugo did that it's not anyone else.

"Shigaraki when did you ever care about your people?"

"I beg your PARDOM!?!"

"If you care about your people why is everyone still so hungry, sick, dying every hour of the day??"
"...."
"If you cared why aren't helping your people, that question goes to one for all as well"
"..I"
"I nothing shigaraki. Stop blaming me for your failures. You guys chose to get me out of that car and train me my whole life as well as helping you FIND more minions so get the hell out of my face shiggy. I did my part and still is..should've let me die in that car at least I would've been with my parents at some point."

"I'm sorry ok?" Shigaraki said. He never meant to truly upset bakugo, he actually loved bakugo he love all the people that are here he just don't want to be betrayed again.

Shigaraki  sighed and walked away from the upset blonde.

"Where's the others?" Bakugo said not looking at shiggy but hearing his footsteps come to a stop.

"Maybe in the living room.." he replied quietly to the younger boy before continuing walking away.

Bakugo went to the living room catching the attention of the so called "baku squad" he rolled his eyes and grunted as kirishima ran to him.

"Bakubro! Where you been?" Kiri said, happily as always.
"None of ya business shitty hair."
"Aww man"

Bakugo gotten use to the baku squad being all up in his personal space and trying to do everything he do. Though bakugo didn't completely hate it, he found all of the members of the BS to be comfortable and warm to lay on or whatever.

"Hey katsuki" Bakugo turned to face shinsou who was sitting on a chair, clearly was waiting for bakugo.

Bakugo raised a brow in confusion. 'Why is he here??' Bakugo thought to himself.

"What now eye bags?" He said walking over to the couch and sitting beside sero  and toga.
"Why weren't you at school?"
"What's up with everyone questioning me today?!"
"Why so grumpy today katsuki?"
"I told you already eye bags. No one is allowed to call me katsuki! I wish you guys would stop that..." I said that last part quieter, I wouldn't want to upset them with something soo stupid.
Shinsou stood up grabbed bakugos phone. Bakugo let it happen knowing he won't find anything to prove he was doing something he wasn't supposed to do.

"You didn't answer my question." He said bluntly, crossing his arms.
Bakugo looked over at the group then back at shinsou and sighed. " I didnt feel like coming to school today so I decided to just hang out"

Shinsou just shrugged his shoulders, he believed bakugo but knew he wasn't just "hanging out". He let it go though.
"Soo bakubro~" denki said catching everyone's attention.
The baku squad must have known what denki was about to say to their leader as they rolled their eyes and gave denki a 'shut the fuck up' look
"What denki?" Bakugo only said. Denki smirked going down on his knees as if he's about to beg. "Can we make out again??" Denki said with no care in the world.

Bakugo looked him up and down, he won't deny the fact that he make out with the baku squad whenever he's pissed or just for the fun of it but for the love of all might why ask that in front of shinsou.
Bakugo gave denki a glare which of course shut him up. "Make out again?" Shinsou asked curiously.

That gave Mina ideas. "Yup! Bakugo is a s.l.u.t" Mina said, gaining everyone's attention on her. Shigaraki walked into the room confused on what's happening.

"Do you have a damn death wish pinky??" Dabi brutally said. Shinsou chuckled but quickly stop when Bakugo glared at him.
Mina got up and grabbed a envelope that was sticking out of shinsou hoodie, and opened it.

"Could've gave me the chance to read it to you all." Shinsou said face palming himself.
Mina shook her head, "no need messenger," Mina said as she got ready to tell us what our mission is. "Ooo we get to sneak into the palace tonight?!" Mina then shouted out.

"Tonight?? But tonight is the black sage" jiro said removing her headphones. Once in a while flowers called 'black sage' grow, filling the air with toxins that makes you ill. Even if you cut them it just grows back in seconds until all of the smoke from it is completely out of it, once the flowers die out the air starts becoming clean again.

Shigaraki sat down on a stool removing the hand that's on his face and sighed. "Mei made masks for you all. It lasts 24 hours before having to recharge itself that's why only 5 of you are going" he said not looking at anyone.
"So who's going?" Twice asked. Shigaraki turned around and thought about the question while looking at everyone.
"Kirishima, denki, Mina, bakugo and shinsou." Shigaraki said putting the hand back on his face.
"Why do you I have to go?!?" Bakugo shouted. He did not want to go out with the black sage out even with a mask mei made.
Sero laid a hand on bakugos shoulder smiling softly at him. "Calm down bakugo, we'll bring wearing protection." He looked up at him annoyed. "It doesn't matter how much protection we have...if we get caught up there I wouldn't be surprised if they let the black sage kill us!" Bakugo looked at shigaraki as soon as shigaraki said.. "think of this helping our people. With the lock of hair from all might can protect us all better from them."

I thought about it..he wasn't wrong.

"Fine"