CHAPTER 1251 TO 1260

Start from the beginning

"Forget it, I'll choose it myself. I don't want this, this, and this. I want a skewer of this. Yes, that one... Give me two more skewers of that... Ugh, I think one skewer is enough..."

The first customer was taking his sweet time to order, while Fa Wu's heart was bleeding.

"Contestant from the West Little Buddhism Realm, where are you? If you don't get into the arena now, I'll take it as you've withdrawn from the match!" Commander Mo Yuan's cold voice rang out again.

The audience immediately broke out in an uproar. Did the contestant from the West Little Buddhism Realm really withdraw from the match? That would be an explosive piece of news. Many people were curious, because the Buddhism Realm was a small world stronger than the Vajra Realm. Although they were both first-class small worlds, there were different levels of first-class small worlds.

Fa Wu, of course, couldn't withdraw from the match, so his heart was bleeding. He glanced over his shoulder at the long line behind him, feeling extremely depressed. "Amitabha! Dear benefactor, can you choose faster?" He was so anxious that he forced himself to ask again.

As soon as he said that, the customer in front of him turned around and said angrily, "There you go again! Did you hear what I said just now? As a monk, how can you be so impatient?"

The guy cleared his throat, put his arms on his hips, and was ready to start babbling again. Suddenly, his eyes widened, and he covered his mouth in disbelief. "Aha, aren't you the Fa Wu from the West Little Buddhism Realm?"

Fa Wu wore a straight face. He felt that his chest was once again pierced by an invisible arrow, and someone rocked it vigorously.

"Listen, someone is calling your name," the first customer said seriously.

The corners of Fa Wu's mouth twitched. "Amitabha! The Lord Buddha once said, strike when you must... Dear benefactor, you are possessed by demons!"

That gave the first customer a pause. When did he become possessed? Did he hear it correctly? The next moment, when he came to his senses, he saw a wooden fish stick growing larger and larger in his eyes. He wanted to unleash his aura to block it, but Fa Wu had locked his body with the energy of a Little Saint.

Dong!

A crisp and melodious sound rang out.

Bu Fang and all the people in the queue were stunned.

Fa Wu threw the knocked-out customer into the distance and said impatiently to Bu Fang, "Owner Bu, give me a bowl of boiled shish kebabs. I want it the same as the one I ordered before. Oh, remember to add Abyssal Chili Sauce!"

Bu Fang nodded without expression. He lifted his hand, added the Abyssal Chili Sauce from a jar into the bowl of boiled shish kebabs in his other hand, and then handed the bowl to Fa Wu.

"Ah?" Fa Wu paused.

"That's right. He took such a long time to order all the meat ingredients... so you just take this bowl," Bu Fang said.

Fa Wu was so touched that he wanted to cry. 'He's such a good man... I seem to have hit him a little too hard.' But that was not important anymore. He took the blue-and-white porcelain bowl Bu Fang handed him, paid a string of Immortal Crystals, and left immediately. Holding a bowl in one hand and clutching his robes with the other hand, Fa Wu rushed toward the arena at top speed.

Surprisingly, he made it on time. When he finally stood in the arena, he almost wept with joy.

His opponent was somewhat stupefied.

"Do not be late again. The match now begins." The corners of Commander Mo Yuan's mouth twitched as he looked at the bowl of boiled shish kebabs in Fa Wu's hand.