Wanna be friends again? ( ShinobuxMitsuri)

This is chapter 22 so i hope you enjoy reading this story 😃

NO TW

POV: Kanao

I was walking to school with Aoi and we talked about our hobbies until she got interrupted by SOMEONE.

Nezuko: Good morning, Kanao and Aoi-san

Aoi [Whisper]: Since when did you allowed her to call you by your first name?

Me[Whisper]: She wouldn't leave me alone, so I told her to call me by my first name

Me: Good morning you too, Nezuko

Aoi: Mornin'

Nezuko: What do you have in the first lesson?

Me&Aoi: Free

Nezuko: Both of you?

Me: Yes, we have the same lesson, that's why.

Nezuko: Then why are you going to school, when you can stay home?

Aoi: To much work

Me: Yes, and when your in school, when nobody is in class

Aoi: It's just awesome.

Nezuko started to talk to us and then we said bye to her and walked to class, but the we opened our classroom and saw that Kanroji and Igoru were kissing each other on the teachers desk.

Aoi: UHM! Can you both do that somewhere else and not in our classroom.

Mitsuri: I'm really sorry😅

Obanai: That will not happen again.

They both bowed quickly and walked out of the classroom. We both starred at each other laughed and then sat down and watched something together...I actually wanted to ask her to whole time, if she and Miku are still in a relationship?

Me: Are you and Miku still in a relationship?

Aoi: No, where not anymore.

Me: Why not?

Aoi: She's still in love with Makomo and she told me that she's really sorry for her actions.

Me: Whore

Aoi: Don't call her like that. But I have to agree with you.

We then watched the video to the end and then the second lesson started.

POV: Aoi

After school I went with Kanao to her home, because we had do to an Presentation about the climate change. But then when we wanted to leave the school, I saw Makomo with Miku.

Kanao: You still love her?

Me: Yeah. But I have to get over it.

Kanao: You don't have too.

Me: Why not?

Kanao: Because, if you love somebody from the bottom of your heart, then you can't give them up and just throw your feelings for them away.

Me: Wow. That was so deep.

Kanao: Oh, you shut it.

We both laughed again but then again, Nezuko came.

Nezuko: What are you both doing after school.

Kanao: We have do to an presentation.

Me: Alone

Kanao: Just the two of us. Not you, Nezuko. Aoi, can we go?

Me: Of course.

We both walked past her and went to Kanao's home. When we arrived, her mother greeted us. We eat to dinner and then went upstairs and began. Around 5 pm we were finished with the half of it. I then said bye to them , because my mother asked me, when I get home.