What do you mean by that? ( MakomoxOCS)

This is chapter 18 so I hope you enjoy reading this story 😃

Informations about the characters in this chapter 

Makomo Kōshikawa:

- Is 16 years old

- Is Pansexual 

- Is best friends with Sabito

- Has two girlfriends ( Miku (?) and Shinobu)

Miku Miya:

- Is 16 years old

- Is Gay

- Is with Makomo in a relationship for 2 whole years

- Has one cousin

Shinobu Kocho:

- Is 16 years old 

- Is Gay

- Is friends with Giyu 

- Has an driver license

- Has a big sister ( 2nd grade of Highschool ) and a cousin at her age

- Does Kyudo and sword fights

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️ Cursing, vulgarity, sex

POV: Makomo

I was in the kitchen with my parents, because we had dinner until the doorbell rang.

Ikō ( Mother of Makomo ) : Please answer the door.

Me: Yup

I stood up and walked to the door, opened it and saw Miku.

Me: Hello, MiM-...

Miku: Can I talk to you, Makomo in your room.

Me: yea. Come in

That was strange...but after three days, she's back...I should apologize to her too...uhh...

Yūri: Ah, Miku-san. Nice to see you around. Do you wanna eat with us?

Miku: I'm not hungry right know but thank you, Yūri-san.

She walked upstairs and I followed her. When I was then in the room, she closed the door and told me to sit on the bed, what I did.

Me: I'm sorry that I treated you like this. I didn't mean it. I just thought that you don't want, that everybody knows that you are in a relationship with me.

Miku: That's ok. Your apology is accepted.

Me: Really?

Miku: But I didn't care, because I want to break up with you.

I was completely quiet and felt like my heart stop beating, but then I knew why...

Me: I understand why, but please let me explain-...

Miku: No, you don't understand why. And I will say it short and simple. I want to break up, what means that I will delete your number, cut our friendship and relationship. Understand? Ok. Then I can go.

She then wanted to walk away, but I grabbed her on her wrist.

Me: This has to be a joke.

Miku: Why should it be? It felt like a curse was sent free out of me, when I say that I don't love you anymore.

Me: Why? We were together for two fucking years...we shared everything...had our first kiss and sex with each other...then why now...

I felt like I had to cry and I did, but she didn't had to cry, she smiled at me and pulled me by my hair.