Dong Tiantian brought General Shaoyao and all the members of the guards to the war room. Since Dong Tiantian's guards were relatively large, if they all went in, no one else could move, so only Jiang Shaoyao Followed by Wang Qian.

In the war room, the commander is not only issuing orders in an orderly manner, but all combatants are ready.

At the command of the commander, countless warships lined up in a unified formation and flew into the starry sky, attacking a fixed coordinate point while flying.

In the fierce artillery fire, waves of distorted ripples appeared in the originally calm starry sky. After seeing the ripples, all the battleships increased their firepower and continued to attack.

In the end, a space base wrapped in a blue protective cover, because the protective cover was shattered, lost its concealment function and was exposed to people's sight.

It is not surprising that Dong Tiantian and General Shao Yao have both stayed at the base. But Wang Qian was really surprised.

Wang Qian rubbed his chin and looked at the battle situation in amazement: "It's really a big deal, such a big energy shield, I thought only our Huaxia could use it, but now it seems that I am ignorant. The criminals nowadays are really rich and powerful. , What kind of organization is this? It's so rich and still committing crimes. It's something that has a hole in its head."

Jiang Shaoyao nodded in agreement and said, "This shield alone consumes two to three hundred million worth of energy every year. Boxes are not what ordinary organizations can consume."

Dong Tiantian did not join their conversation but watched the battle nervously. After the energy shield was breached, the fleet attacked the main body of the base. In the process of repeated scrambles, the battleship won a landing point.

Under the cover of other warships, the transport warship landed at the landing point, and the war robot opened the way, followed by well-equipped federal fighters.

The soldiers invaded the interior of the base, and Dong Tiantian could only see teams of troops disappearing at the landing point, and the battle situation inside the base was unknown.

However, the commander continued to have troops reporting the battle situation to the commander. What they said were all professional military terms, which also included numerical coordinates, which made Dong Tiantian's eyes dim. Dong Tiantian

pulled the general Shao Yao next to him and asked: "What do they mean by reporting those things to the commander? " At this time, a special small starship landed on the landing point. Jiang Shaoyao pointed to the screen and said, "Iron Blood has set off and landed at the landing point."

Dong Tiantian saw Jagged Team through the screen under the guidance of General Shao Yao. The team is small in number, but the players in it all look like dragons and tigers, and it is absolutely no problem for one to fight eight.

Dong Tiantian secretly prayed that they could find the second brother and bring him back smoothly.

The base did not expect the Federation to launch a sudden attack on them, so the response seemed to be very hasty and the command was very chaotic. Let the Federation take the lead.

Seeing the federal soldiers swarming into the base, and sparks bursting out from the base from time to time, Dong Tiantian's heart trembled. At this time, she was not in the mood to appreciate the magnificent atmosphere of the battlefield and the splendor of countless sparks shining in the starry sky. , Dong Junyi was in her heart.

For some reason, she suddenly thought of Zhao Meng. Maybe it was a good thing that Zhao Meng didn't follow, at least she didn't have to see such a worrying scene. Dong Tiantian thought so.