61-70

Chapter 61 Copying
Dong Tiantian's endless words kept the secretary busy.

Dong Tiantian said so, but he couldn't just report it. The secretary personally went to the laboratory, checked the experimental data, and then visited several soldiers under the leadership of Xu Zheng, and asked about Chen Shouye's experiment. the approximate process. After checking everything, the secretary went to report to the chief.

Chief No. 1 is flipping through the experimental report sent by the research institute in his office. Although their progress in genetic medicine is very slow, they have a new idea through the research on Jiang Shaoyao. Modifications have been made to improve the efficacy of the medicine, which greatly shortens the recovery time of the patient.

They intend to apply for the clinical application of the drug.

Chief No. 1 is quite satisfied with the results of the research institute, and finally made some contributions to the Federation, but he is a little regretful. It would be better if the results were genetic medicines instead of restoration medicines.

At this moment there was an urgent knock on the door.

Chief No. 1 put down the document and said, "Come in." The

secretary walked in excitedly, and before he could stand still, he yelled out: "Boss, the experiment was successful, and it was sent to Miss Dong's laboratory. The genetic level of the 20 soldiers has all been raised by one level, and they are all in good health."

Chief No. 1 stood up at once: "Really? Is it the news reported by Dong Tiantian?" The

secretary said: " Yes, after Ms. Dong reported the news, I immediately went to the experiment base to check it out, and I personally asked the soldiers who participated in the experiment about the situation. The relevant materials will be brought back to you."

Chief No. 1 walked back and forth at the desk a few times: "It's okay, just confirm it yourself, let Dong Tiantian come to see me, no, prepare the car, I will go in person Take a look at the experimental base."

"Okay." The secretary swished a few steps to the door with the wind on his feet, at this moment he seemed to have thought of something, and turned back to the office.

The chief asked: "What's wrong?"

The secretary replied; "Chief, although Ms. Dong's experiment was very successful, but my soldiers said that the way they upgrade is to drink traditional Chinese medicine and cooperate with some training. It seems that genetic medicine is not used at all." The

chief thought for a while and said: " It doesn't matter. , what I want is the result, the process is not important." The

secretary nodded and left the office.

After the secretary left, Chief No. 1 put on his coat and left the office.

At this moment, the materials sent by the research institute were thrown alone on the desk, and no one cared about them.

When the chief's convoy came to the experimental base in mighty force, it was Chen Shouye who greeted them. Dong Tiantian asked Zhao Meng to send her back to Lei's house immediately after the secretary left.

She guessed that Chief No. 1 would come in person, but Dong Tiantian didn't want to talk to Chief No. 1 about the next thing here. She wants to go back to Lei's house, and only with grandma around can she get the most out of Chief No. 1's body.

Under the leadership of Chief No. 1, Chen Shouye, he checked all the experimental data and related materials, and asked about the individual conditions of each soldier participating in the experiment.

Indeed, as the secretary said, Dong Tiantian did not use genetic medicine at all, but used Chinese medicine methods to help the soldiers improve their genetic levels. The chief looked at these energetic soldiers, and thought in his heart, does this mean that the genetic medicine may also work on the soldiers, and the soldiers are likely to be able to go further.

Thinking that the Chief had let his eyes go, he immediately wanted to discuss this possibility with Dong Tiantian. But Chen Shouye sent someone to look for Dong Tiantian, but the person he sent came back to say that Dong Tiantian had returned home.

Chief No. 1 had a headache. This child was really difficult. He knew that I would definitely look for her, so he hid back home.

Now if you want to find her, you have to go to Lei's house. When you think of Mrs. Lei, Chief No. 1 feels that something bad will happen.

Sighing, the chief said to the secretary: "Get the car ready, let's go to Lei's house, this little girl is not easy to deal with at all."

Dong Tiantian learned that the secretary had come to the experimental base, and immediately asked Zhao Meng to send her back to Lei's house. The laboratory of the training base had received instructions from above before moving in, and they also sent escorts when Dong Tiantian left.

Back to Lei's housekeeper, Dong Tiantian was greeted at the door, and took the wheelchair from Zhao Meng. Zhao Meng wanted to leave, but Dong Tiantian stayed behind.

Dong Tiantian looked around, usually when she comes back by herself, grandma must be the first to pick her up, but today she didn't see her. Dong Tiantian

asked the housekeeper, "Where is grandma?" The

housekeeper replied: "Madam is out to visit friends, but I have already notified Madam of Miss's return. I believe Madam will be back soon."

You have to be at home, otherwise it would be meaningless for her to come back.

Dong Tiantian said to the housekeeper: "Well, good. By the way, this is a good friend of my second brother, Zhao Meng. He took good care of us when we were in Nanyuxing. Today he will live at home and treat us well. "The

butler said: "Good lady, Mr. Zhao, please follow me."

After Zhao Meng was settled, Dong Tiantian sat in the living room and waited for grandma and the first chief.

Not long after, Chief No. 1 entered the door almost at the same time as Mrs. Lei.

After Mrs. Lei greeted Chief No. 1 politely, she held Dong Tiantian's hand for a while.

"My sweetheart, you have been working hard recently. You have no flesh on your skinny face."

The No. 1 chief sitting opposite heard Mrs. Lei's words, and he didn't notice Dong Tian at all. Sweet there thinned out.

Mrs. Lei continued: "Tiantian, don't run around when you come back this time. It's a big deal to heal your injuries first, and the bad guy won't go even if he threatens you."

Dong Tiantian nodded obediently.

The head of Bad Guy No. 1 coughed lightly.

Just when Chief No. 1 was about to say something, he heard Mrs. Lei say: "Tiantian, the military competition is coming to an end soon. Your grandfather said that when the competition is over, apply to the higher-ups for the second place in the competition." I will be transferred to you as your guard." The

superior No. 1 chief rubbed his brows, is he planning to pretend that he doesn't exist? Then should he brush up on his sense of presence?

In fact, Chief No. 1 thought too much, how could Mrs. Lei just pretend that he wasn't there.

Mrs. Lei continued: "Hey, but now that there are so many bad guys, grandma is really worried about putting a second place by your side. Back then, your grandpa tried so hard to get you the elite soldiers from the leadership, but it was not because of a woman It's been repaired. I don't know if it's the second place. It would be great if it's the first place, but the first place is beyond our imagination, hey!" Mrs. Lei sighed heavily, and immediately Said: "Tiantian, you are tired too, hurry back and rest."

Dong Tiantian got up and planned to go upstairs.

Chief No. 1 saw what was going on, and said immediately; "Admiral Zheng..."

Mrs. Lei turned around and handed Chief No. 1 a cup of tea: "Chief, sit down first, let's chat slowly."

Chief No. 1 took it Teacup; "Admiral Zheng, in fact, I have something to talk to..."

Mrs. Lei immediately interjected, "If you have something to do, go get busy, and I won't leave you here to eat."

Who wants to eat! Chief No. 1 sighed, and said helplessly: "Admiral Zheng, the first place in the competition should be Tiantian's bodyguard."

Mrs. Lei immediately declined with a smile on her face, "That's a talent specially selected for the chief. How can this be done!" The

chief said: "Tiantian is working for the Federation now, and her safety is also very important, and she should have a good guard."

Mrs. Lei said; "Thank you, chief, but this person is the best What's the matter, and I don't have much experience, I think Li Yu under the head is quite capable, why don't you let him bring a sweet guard to guide him."

The blood vessels on the forehead of Chief No. 1 are throbbing faintly, Li Yu! That's his guard captain!

Seeing that the chief did not speak, Mrs. Lei said, "I just want Xiao Li to guide and guide, not to be Tiantian's bodyguard. You won't be reluctant, sir.

" time!

After thinking about it, the chief slowly stretched out his palm, forget it, give it up. Dong Tiantian really needs guards around her. She is too important to the Federation now, and she cannot make any mistakes. He still believed in Li Yu, and he was relieved to put him next to Dong Tiantian.

Having figured everything out, Chief No. 1 nodded.

Mrs. Lei showed a smile, and then greeted Dong Tiantian: "Tiantian, come here and thank the chief." After finishing speaking, Mrs. Lei beat her waist and said, "I am not in good health when I am old, and my head is a little dizzy. Tiantian, you can chat with the chief for a while, and grandma will go up and have a rest." The

chief was relieved to see Mrs. Lei gone, and stayed with Mrs. Lei for a while, he was afraid that his guard group would be killed by Mrs. Lei. Poach away. He felt that nothing good would happen to him and Lei's criminal Ke once they arrived at Lei's house.

Sitting on the sofa, Dong Tiantian said to Chief No. 1: "Let's stop beating around the bush, let the chief speak directly." The

chief said, "That's right. I've been to the experimental base. The experiment was very successful, but I see that you can increase the genetic level of these soldiers by one level without using genetic medicine at all. Does that mean that these people are likely to improve if they use genetic medicine."

Dong Tiantian said: "It is very likely. "The

chief said: "Then the next step of the experiment will focus on the genetic medicine, and see if the genetic medicine can be used to raise the soldiers to another level."

Dong Tiantian said: "Okay, but, I want my second brother, If I don't see my second brother, there will be no further experiments." The

chief pressed his temple and said: "The Federation has been trying its best to find it, and there are some clues now, you can rest assured that the Federation will put the rescue first. bit."

Dong Tiantian said irrefutably: "How to prove, what if you just appease me! I just need evidence, and I need a little hope now, the hope that my second brother is still alive, the hope that supports me to continue walking, this Don't ask too much!" The

chief looked at Dong Tiantian, who was sad but very persistent, and sighed, everyone in the Lei family is like this, which makes people love and hate, but you have to admire their persistence.

The chief thought to himself, all members of the Lei family were born to conquer him. Then he walked to the door, said a few words to the secretary standing at the door, and then returned to the living room.

Half an hour later, the secretary handed over a file bag with the word top secret printed on the cover to the chief.

The chief took the file bag and signaled the secretary to go out.

Then the chief handed over the portfolio to Dong Tiantian.

Dong Tiantian flipped through the document No. 1 chief and explained: "These are federal confidential documents with a high level of confidentiality. Don't tell them after reading them. They contain all the information about the mysterious organization of the island country and the details of the investigation. The latest progress. The last document was reported yesterday. The newly discovered experimental base was discovered in the crossover area of ​​the China Federation star field and the South Korea-Vietnam Federation star field. The Federation is deploying to destroy this experiment base and obtain more There are many clues.

Moreover, the Federation has sent the best agents to sneak into the island organization, and we are doing our best to rescue Dong Junyi. And in all future operations against the island nation, the Federation will put the search for Junyi first. You Don't worry, they are going to catch you, Junyi is safe before they catch you."

Dong Tiantian shook her head: "That's not the case, I'm not worried about the safety of the second brother, the reason why the second brother is disabled is because of him He was poisoned, and the toxins accumulated in his lower limbs. I have been detoxifying my second brother. If I stop taking the medicine for a month or two, it will be fine, but after a long time, the toxins will continue to erode my second brother's body. Even if he is rescued at that time, the second brother will really become disabled. It has been almost a month now, and there is not much time left, so we must hurry up." The

chief thought to himself that this is the reason, no wonder Dong Tiantianming Knowing that Dong Junyi's life is not in danger, he continued to urge the speed.

The chief said: "I see, I promise you, the federation will use the fastest speed to take down the experimental base and find your second brother's whereabouts as soon as possible. At the same time, I hope to go back to work."

Dong Tian nodded sweetly: "Okay, but I want to know the progress of things at any time. It's not the ones on the surface, but the confidential ones."

After reaching an agreement with the No. 1 chief, Dong Tiantian and Zhao Meng returned to the laboratory early in the morning the next day.

The soldiers were left behind and allowed them to participate in the next experiment. In the morning, Jiang Shaoyao was sent over, along with the formula of genetic medicine researched by the research institute.

Dong Tiantian is very satisfied with the speed of the secretary's work, and it is rare to be kind to him. Dong Tiantian

said: "It's really hard for you this time. It took a lot of effort to bring people here from the research institute." The

secretary was a little flattered: "No hard work, no hard work, no effort."

, leaving Chen Shouye to greet the secretary, and she went to see Jiang Shaoyao immediately.

The medical pod is housed in the laboratory. The laboratory is next door to Dong Tiantian's office.

When Dong Tiantian came in, Zhang Jiaojiao was connecting Jiang Shaoyao's medical warehouse to the instruments in the laboratory.

Dong Tiantian nodded to Zhang Jiaojiao, and then quickly walked to the medical cabin. She first checked the physical data on the screen of Jiang Shaoyao's medical cabin. He also checked the past records of the medical warehouse.

Judging from the data, the people in the research institute did not do anything excessive to Jiang Shaoyao, it was just an ordinary blood sampling.

As for Jiang Shaoyao's body, although it recovered very slowly, this was within Dong Tiantian's expectation.

Dong Tiantian opened the medical cabin, and took out Jiang Shaoyao's hand from inside. Just about to feel Jiang Shaoyao's pulse, Dong Tiantian touched Jiang Shaoyao's palm, as if something was wrong. She looked carefully at Jiang Shaoyao's palm.

Seeing Dong Tiantian acting strangely, Zhang Jiaojiao asked, "Doctor Dong, what are you looking at?"

Dong Tiantian raised her head and asked, "Do you think the basic healing potion will make people's calluses disappear?"

Zhang Jiaojiao said, "Of course not."

Dong Tiantian picked up Jiang Shaoyao's other hand to check and said, "Then It's strange, I remember Shaoyao's palm and tiger's mouth had a layer of calluses. But why is it gone now?"

Zhang Jiaojiao immediately followed Dong Tiantian's example to check Jiang Shaoyao's palm.

Zhang Jiaojiao said: "Yes, it is indeed gone, what's going on."

Dong Tiantian picked up Jiang Shaoyao's wrist to help Jiang Shaoyao feel his pulse, and found that although Jiang Shaoyao had injuries in his body, the remaining genetic medicine in his body The energy that could not be completely metabolized in the stock was gone.

Dong Tiantian reached into the medical room and pinched Jiang Shaoyao's chin, looked left and right, it was clearly Brother Shaoyao's face, but how could there be so many strange things on his body.

Dong Tiantian stood up and said to Zhang Jiaojiao: "Change the medicine in the medical warehouse, and replace it with a gene repair medicine, use the best."

"Yes." Zhang Jiaojiao immediately took action. It will take a lot of time if the connection is not available, which may delay Dr. Dong's work.

Dong Tiantian stared at the medical warehouse, only to see that the medicine inside had been put away, and new medicine was refilled into the warehouse.

Dong Tiantian glanced at the screen in the medical warehouse, which showed that Jiang Shaoyao's body was being repaired.

What does it mean that Jiang Shaoyao, who was originally unable to use the gene repair medicine, gradually improved in the gene repair medicine!

Dong Tiantian kicked the medical warehouse fiercely, staring at the medical warehouse fiercely. Although she didn't know how the counterfeit goods in the medical warehouse were made, she was sure it must be the ghost of those guys from the research institute.
Chapter 62 Agents
Dong Tiantian stared at the counterfeit in the medical warehouse angrily, and saw on the display screen of the medical warehouse that the injuries of the counterfeit were repaired little by little by the medicine. Dong Tiantian walked a few steps irritably, and then said to Zhang Jiaojiao who was standing blankly by the side: "Give him a tranquilizer, take a larger dose."

She hoped that Jiang Shaoyao would wake up, but she didn't know how to face the counterfeit inside.

"Oh, good." Zhang Jiaojiao immediately started injecting tranquilizers into the medical cabin.

Those guys in the research institute dared to use a fake to fool her, then the real Shao Yao brother must be in their hands, and she must make these guys pay the price!

Thinking of this, Dong Tiantian hurriedly ran out of the laboratory and returned to the reception room to see Grandpa Chen chatting with the secretary.

Dong Tiantian breathed a sigh of relief, as long as she didn't leave.

Chen Shouye saw Dong Tiantian go and come back, and his face was very ugly.

Chen Shouye asked: "Tiantian, why is your face so ugly?"

Dong Tiantian said: "The person sent by the research institute is not Brother Shaoyao at all!" The

secretary said with an incredulous expression: "This is impossible! I saw it with my own eyes. They removed the medical cabin from the equipment, and I checked it, the person inside is Major Jiang, that's right."

Dong Tiantian said: "The face is indeed Brother Shaoyao's, but some injuries inside his body , and some physical characteristics are completely different from Brother Shaoyao. Brother Shaoyao is a soldier, and there are calluses on many places on Brother Shaoyao's palm, especially the position of the tiger's mouth. This is left by people who often use weapons The patient sent by the research institute has smooth and tender skin, not to mention calluses, not even a red mark

on his body. Because of the previous genetic experiment, brother Shaoyao can't use genetic repair medicine at all. I know. I used genetic medicine for this fake, and the fake didn't show any abnormal reaction, and the injury gradually recovered under the repair of the medicine."

Hearing this, the secretary was very angry, and someone was doing something under his nose. Neither of them took him seriously.

Dong Tiantian said: "Brother Shaoyao, it must still be in the hands of the research institute, we will ask them to ask for someone!"

Chen Shouye said: "No, Tiantian, we only have solid evidence to prove that the person who sent it was not Young Master Jiang." Yao, you can come to ask for someone." The

secretary said: "Yes, otherwise you may be bitten by the research institute, and when I have solid evidence, I will immediately apply to the chief for dispatching troops, no, you should quickly collect evidence, and I will Report to the chief, this matter can be big or small." Disobeying the order of the first chief is not an exaggeration, even if he is treasonous, this matter must be decided by the chief himself.

The secretary went to the side to contact the chief, and Dong Tiantian hurriedly brought Chen Shouye back to the laboratory.

After such a big incident happened, Zhang Jiaojiao stayed by the medical warehouse and did not dare to leave for a moment.

Chen Shouye opened the medical warehouse to look at the people in the medical warehouse, and checked the counterfeit's palm, and found that, as Dong Tiantian said, there were no things that should be there for delicate skin.

Chen Shouye said, "Nurse Zhang, bring the book of law."

Zhang Jiaojiao nodded and went to the office immediately.

The legal book is not a book, but a medical firm book with a cover and a lower seal that is necessary for medical and related research institutions.

Chen Shouye said to Dong Tiantian: "Tiantian, in the name of Major Jiang's attending doctor, apply to the military hospital for an urgent review of Jiang Shaoyao's case."

Dong Tiantian nodded, "It should be fine." Dong Tiantian He contacted the military hospital directly, and the other party immediately agreed to Dong Tiantian's request.

Dong Tiantian hung up the communication and said to Chen Shouye: "It's okay, Grandpa Chen, Brother Shao Yao's case will be passed on in a while."

Zhang Jiaojiao came over with the legal book, and Chen Shouye took the legal book in a hurry Start filling out the above.

After filling it out, Dong Tiantian and Zhang Jiaojiao signed it respectively.

At this time, the secretary opened the door and came in, and said as he walked: "I have already contacted the chief, and the chief has told the action team to be on standby at any time. Once you collect evidence, you can immediately go to the research institute to ask for

someone ." .

Chen Shouye handed the legal book to the secretary. The secretary looked at the content and signed his name on the place of the witness.

After signing, Zhang Jiaojiao took out a small optical computer from her body, fixed it and started recording.

Chen Shouye introduced the situation to the optical brain, and then introduced the other people present. Then he said to Zhang Jiaojiao: "Nurse Zhang, start to use the data related to the patient's genetic structure and body."

"Okay." Zhang Jiaojiao immediately began to draw blood for testing skillfully.

Chen Shouye began to record the basic data of the patient's body in the law book.

Dong Tiantian's optical brain rang, opened it, and said to Chen Shouye: "The military hospital sent Jiang Shaoyao's case."

Chen Shouye said: "Transfer the file to the optical brain in the laboratory."

Dong Tian After Tian transferred the file, Zhang Jiaojiao, who put the blood sample into the instrument, immediately went to the optical brain in the laboratory and opened the case, and read out the information about Jiang Shaoyao's injury and the information after treatment in the case one by one. .

According to the case, Jiang Shaoyao should have six scars on his body, five broken ribs, one penetrating injury on the shoulder blade, and one broken left leg.

But these traces that Jiang Shaoyao should have were not found on the counterfeit.

After the inspection results came out, Dong Tiantian and the secretary signed again to prove that they agreed with the conclusion.

At this time, the genetic detector on the side rang.

Zhang Jiaojiao immediately took out the test results, and then input the results into the optical brain to compare with the gene structure in Jiang Shaoyao's case. The comparison showed that the gene structure was the same, and the genes belonged to the same person.

Looking at this impossible result, everyone surrounded the past.

During the days when she was imprisoned in the experimental base, Dong Tiantian learned a lot, and she could still understand the genetic structure map.

Dong Tiantian said: "How is it possible, this is not Brother Shaoyao at all, how could the genetic structure be exactly the same."

Chen Shouye took the genetic test data in Zhang Jiaojiao's hand and looked at it and said: "Tiantian, don't worry, it may be because we overlooked I got some information."

Dong Tiantian was a little anxious, she believed in her own judgment, but if there was no solid evidence to support it, she would have nothing to do with the Institute.

Suddenly, Chen Shouye pointed to a set of data on the result and said: "No, look here. This set of data shows that the body growth age of the test subject is ten days! That is to say, this is not the major, it is the copy of the major. product."

Zhang Jiaojiao covered her mouth with her hands, and said in surprise: "Then, this is a clone! This is against the law, and the clone of a human body is expressly prohibited by the Federation!

" , What are these fellows in the research institute thinking!"

Dong Tiantian said: "This is evidence!" The

secretary said: "It is not only evidence but also criminal evidence!"

Dong Tiantian asked: "What should we do now? What should I do with the body." The

secretary said: "Dean Chen, can you tell what level of clone this is?" If it is a high-level intelligent clone, it will be troublesome. No matter for the Federation or Jiang Shaoyao.

Chen Shouye said: "It has developed into an adult form in such a short period of time, it must be the lowest-level clone. This clone can only survive for a year at most, and the brain is not fully developed, and it may remain in this state until death. "

Looking at the replica in the medical warehouse, Chen Shouye sighed and said, "This is simply a crime."

Zhang Jiaojiao asked, "Hasn't the research institute thought about the consequences of the Dongchuang incident?"

Chen Shouye said: "They don't know Chinese medicine. According to the normal medical procedure, Major Jiang will lie in the medical warehouse until he recovers after being sent. The possibility of being discovered is very low."

Zhang Jiaojiao thought for a while The head said: "Yes, for this kind of patients, we only check the patient's data every day, and we will not open the medical cabin to check the patient's body. They don't know that Dr. Dong will feel the pulse of the patient, so they don't think that things will happen so quickly. It's exposed."

Chen Shouye nodded.

The secretary said: "Dean Chen, please finish writing the law book quickly, and I will report the situation here to the chief."

Dong Tiantian suddenly stopped the secretary who was going to report the situation to the chief and said; "Help me tell the chief, I I don't want some people to hold me back when I do research in the future." The

secretary nodded, and Miss Dong meant that the research institute was going to be attacked.

The Institute violated two federal laws for a while, and the No. 1 head was very angry. The action team that was originally on standby was replaced by a special team of Feiyu, Cheetah, and Phoenix, which were directly under the command of only the No. 1 chief.

Led by Dong Tiantian and accompanied by the secretary, they went directly to the research institute.

After entering the research institute and showing the chief's order, except for some people left by the Phoenix team to protect Dong Tiantian's safety, the rest of the people are like tigers rushing into the herd. Search every corner of the Institute.

Since they are all high-end talents of the Federation, they are not bound by their hands and feet, but they are locked in a room and guarded.

Soon Jiang Shaoyao's medical warehouse was searched out and brought to Dong Tiantian. The masterminds, Zheng Sen and Deng Xiao, were also brought here.

Dong Tiantian immediately opened the medical cabin to check the situation of the people inside. After checking the pulse and confirming that it was Jiang Shaoyao, Dong Tiantian let out a long sigh of relief. She could no longer lose anyone.

The secretary looked at Deng Xiao and Zheng Sen with heartbroken expressions and said, "You violated two laws of the Federation all at once. You two are also highly qualified researchers of the Federation. How can you do such a stupid thing! Do you know that you have made a big breakthrough this time?"

Deng Xiao said: "We are also for the Federation, we can't hand over the future of the Federation to a little guy who doesn't understand anything. Girl."

Dong Tiantian said: "Really, should the future of the Federation be handed over to you hypocrites who are full of righteousness?"

Zheng Sen said: "I admit that it is inappropriate for us to do this, but we are indeed doing it for For the sake of the Federation."

Dong Tiantian sneered, she hated hypocrites the most, and she was full of benevolence and righteousness, but in the end it was for herself. It's not as cute as a real villain.

Dong Tiantian said: "What is for the future of the Federation? In the final analysis, it is just a gorgeous excuse for your selfishness. You just don't want others to make higher achievements than you. It's just vanity.

" Sen glanced at Dong Tiantian: "Whatever you say, I am for the Federation and I have a clear conscience."

"What a clear conscience, then why didn't you give me the formula of the genetic medicine when I asked you for it before? Didn't you just say it all the time?" For the Federation, why don't you even do such a little thing for the Federation." Dong Tiantian retorted.

Zheng Sen glared at Dong Tiantian and said, "That's different, it's my research result! Why do you want me to give it to you?"

Dong Tiantian sneered and said, "I've seen shameless people, but I haven't seen them." It's shameless to be so righteous, you just analyzed the ingredients of the medicine in Brother Shaoyao's body and then made the ratio, how could it become yours! The medicine was not invented by you, and Brother Shaoyao's experiment was not presided over by you Yes, you actually have the face to say that the thing is yours!"

Zheng Sen's face turned green and pale at the time of Dong Tiantian's sarcasm.

Deng Xiaoqiang argued: "Even if it's not our result now, it will be in the future. If you didn't find out that someone was replaced by us so quickly, as long as we give us a period of research, we will definitely come up with research results that attract worldwide attention!"

Dong Tian Tian said: "Hmph, give you more time! Brother Yao will be tormented to death by you if you give you more time. You all dare to do things that disobey the order of the No. 1 chief. If I don't notice it sooner, I will I'm afraid Brother Shao Yao will be dissected by you when I find out!"

Deng Xiao was furious at Dong Tiantian's words, he didn't think he did anything wrong at all, he felt very wronged when he was arrested, and being arrested by a future The grown-up little girl pointed at her nose and scolded, Deng Xiao felt that now she was a wronged loyal minister. Seeing that things were hopeless, he simply broke the jar and said what was in his heart to have a good time.

I saw Deng Xiao's eyes were red and shouted to Dong Tiantian: "What do you know! Even if it is dissected, it is his honor to contribute to the research. As long as the research results can be obtained, every dissected What are people! I have dissected too many people, if it weren't for this kid standing behind Lei..."

Zheng Sen slapped Deng Xiao's face: "What nonsense! In the past, all the dissected people were dead. It's legal!"

Who knew that Deng Xiaoyue couldn't hold his tongue, but instead said confidently: "Isn't it legal to let him die first for an autopsy?"

Seeing that Deng Xiaoyue's words went too far, the secretary immediately shouted to the soldiers around him: "Hurry up and get the man out!" Knock him out, don't let him talk nonsense here!" The

soldier knocked Deng Xiao out mercilessly, but in fact he wanted to beat him to death, what it means to let him die is too much to dissect.

In fact, the secretary also thought so, this guy is just trying to discredit the Federation!

The secretary waved his hand to let the soldiers take Zheng Sen and the others away, and then he said to Dong Tiantian: "Miss Dong, the chief said that since the institute has violated the federal law, its behavior is equivalent to treason, so it is decided to downgrade the institute Deal with it, the research institute will be an ordinary research institution in the future. What the chief means is that if your laboratory needs it in the future, you can randomly select researchers from the research institute, and you don't need to apply, just let us know."

Dong Tiandian nodded; "Is this what you mean by saying that I can mess around with the research institute now?" The

secretary said; "Well, you are now at a higher level than them, and you can indeed assign them at will." The secretary thought to himself, even if it is true Don't say it so bluntly, so many people are watching it.

Dong Tiandian nodded, the research institute is the highest scientific research institution in the federation, the research institute has been downgraded, so now no one in the federation can tell him what to do, very good! But it would be even better if the second brother could come back, Dong Tiantian thought.

At this time, the secretary suddenly pulled Dong Tiantian aside and said, "Miss Dong, go back to Lei's house in the evening. An agent from the Federation who successfully infiltrated the island organization needs your help for something.