Dong Tiantian thought to herself, duplicity guy, don't think I didn't notice your blushing, just wait! I must make you admit it yourself.

Suddenly the sound of the optical brain broke the tranquility of the laboratory. Dong Tiantian turned on the optical brain and saw that the number was very strange. She hesitated and picked it up.

Duan Shu's pale face appeared in the video.

Dong Tiantian hurriedly looked around, then walked to the door and locked the door of the laboratory.

She was a little strange in her heart: "How dare you contact me so blatantly, without being afraid of being discovered?"

Duan Shu praised Dong Tiantian's series of actions; "Yes, you are very careful, and you have the potential to be an agent." The Duan Shu in front of Dong Tiantian is completely different from the Duan Shu in front of Lisa.

Dong Tiantian said: "Don't talk about those messes, how can you call me, where are you? Are you safe?"

Duan Shu said: "Don't worry, it's fine, I'm very careful."

Dong Tiantian asked : "I heard that you have a clue about my second brother, how is the investigation going?" This is the question she is most concerned about now.

Duan Shu said helplessly: "Miss, please let me take a breath. I just finished a task, and my injury is still not healed. Even if I want to find out the whereabouts of your second brother, please allow me some time. "

Dong Tiantian said with a little disappointment: "Oh, well, then hurry up. Well, what kind of task did you just say you just completed a task?"

Duan Shu touched his nose and said with an unnatural attitude : "The task of raising the genetic level."

Dong Tiantian nodded and blurted out without thinking; "Is the breeding going well? No, that, I mean is it going well." Dong Tiantian stuck out her tongue, and now she Be polite no matter what you ask for.

Duan Shu covered his face with his hands and said with a headache expression: "Little thing, I wanted to ask you last time. The information shows that you have a good background, and how you speak does not match your identity at all. ." Where did she learn about breeding?

Dong Tiantian blinked her eyes and said, "Really, you discovered it!" Then Dong Tiantian made a mysterious expression, covered her mouth with one hand and approached the light brain and said, "I'll tell you a secret. , In fact, I am resurrecting the dead! I am a female ghost."

Duan Shu rolled his eyes and said, "I am still the head of the Federation!"

Dong Tiantian shrugged her shoulders and thought to herself, what I said is the truth, and there is nothing I can do if I don't believe it.

Dong Junyi has accepted her version of Dong Tiantian, and the others have absolutely no reason to doubt it. So now even if she tells the truth, it will be considered a joke. Dong Tiantian

said: "Let's talk about the business first. How is it going? You won't lose the election, right?"

With the cooperation of the medicine, I successfully emerged after a fierce battle, and now I am on my way back to the base. When I get there, I will find a way to find out where your second brother is being held."

Dong Tiantian said: "Look at your complexion, Qi and blood loss is severe, you have injuries on your body, and if you go to fight fiercely with others, you really don't intend to die!"

Duan Shu said: "This is a strategy, understand, going into battle with injuries is completely desperate. A woman with a heart of stone will also be moved by me."