Dong Tiantian laughed twice; "I'm afraid of strangling your neck."

Jiang Shaoyao said displeasedly: "It's okay, hurry up!"

"Oh" Dong Tiantian had to climb onto Jiang Shaoyao's back , fixed himself tightly on Jiang Shaoyao's body like a koala.

Because Dong Tiantian was on his back, Jiang Shaoyao couldn't lower his head and could only rely on his feeling to climb down cautiously.

Dong Tiantian rested her head on Jiang Shaoyao's shoulder.

Dong Tiantian said, "Thank you."

Jiang Shaoyao didn't speak, and concentrated on climbing the tree.

Dong Tiantian basically didn't want to talk to Jiang Shaoyao, but thinking about how he saved her just now, she felt that it would be better to get closer to him, after all, she couldn't be cold to her savior.

Dong Tiantian thought for a while, and if she wanted to say something to get closer to Jiang Shaoyao, it seemed that men were interested in war and weapons. So Dong Tiantian said: "Well, I saw it on the above just now, you are so good, you killed one with one shot, and your marksmanship is very accurate. Is it because your marksmanship is very accurate that you will be grandpa's bodyguard?"

When Dong Tiantian was talking, the hot breath from his mouth kept blowing past Dong Junyi's ears. Dong Junyi had never been so close to that woman. In his previous career, he was on missions except for training, and he was not alone when he was on vacation. To rest is to be with comrades-in-arms. He has never had this kind of experience before, and the feeling in his heart is a little unclear. He hates this feeling, and he hates uncertain things.

The woman really troubled Jiang Shaoyao thinking.

Dong Tiantian was still talking, Jiang Shaoyao scolded: "Shut up!"

Dong Tiantian shrugged, this guy is not ordinary difficult to get along with, back then it was not unreasonable for me to hate him.

When Jiang Shaoyao was about to climb to the ground, Dong Tiantian jumped off Jiang Shaoyao's back. At this time, the people from the Law Enforcement Bureau also arrived. Jiang Shaoyao negotiated with the people from the Law Enforcement Bureau. The people from the Law Enforcement Bureau began to restrain the corpses, and the two living killers were crushed into the car.

After such a thing happened, it was impossible to continue shopping, and everyone had to go back. Jiang Shaoyao arranged for a car from the Law Enforcement Bureau to take Dong Tiantian, Dong Junyi, and Shen Shaofeng back first. As for him and those two survivors going to other places, he had to know who was behind the scenes.

Dong Junyi led Dong Tiantian past the law enforcement car where the killer was being held. Dong Tiantian accidentally spotted a tattoo on the neck of the killer who was leaning against the window of the car on her side. Dong Tiantian thought that bad guys like to get a tattoo on their body, which has almost become a symbol of showing the identity of a bad guy.

When Dong Tiantian and the others came back, they saw Mr. Shen was looking at the door.

Dong Tiantian said, "Grandpa, why are you here?"

Seeing that the three of them had returned, Mrs. Shen took a closer look to make sure they were not injured, so he was relieved.

Old Shen said: "Shaofeng, Junyi, Tiantian. You were shocked this time, but luckily you are all fine. Shaoyao has already dealt with this matter. Don't worry, Grandpa will definitely find out who is behind the scenes and avenge you. After finishing speaking, Old Shen turned to Shen Shaofeng and said, "