Shen Shaofeng said: "Brother Shaoyao, you solved it too quickly, and you didn't leave two of them for me to use."

Jiang Shaoyao gave Shen Shaofeng a blank look and asked him to use it. It is estimated that everyone will explain here. Jiang Shaoyao took out two metal balls from his body, and threw the balls on the two people. The balls instantly turned into circles of light to bind them together.

Dong Junyi checked the killer's body and the traces left by the attack. Brother Shaoyao is really powerful. One against five can not only solve the battle in a short time, but also capture two alive. You must learn this skill yourself. study.

Dong Junyi stood up, just about to ask Jiang Shaoyao if he could give him advice, when he suddenly found that there was one person missing.

Dong Junyi asked: "Brother Shaoyao, sweet?"

Only then did Jiang Shaoyao realize that although the killer was dead, he hadn't found Dong Tiantian since he entered the green belt.

Jiang Shaoyao said: "I don't know. When I chased in, I only saw the killer, not Tiantian. Didn't you see Tiantian when you came over there?"

Shen Shaofeng said: "No."

Dong Junyi was anxious Shouted; "Tiantian! Tiantian!"

Shen Shaofeng also shouted: "Tiantian!"

Jiang Shaoyao looked around, could there be another wave of people who took Dong Tiantian away under his nose?

At this time, a voice came from several people's heads; "Second brother, I'm here!" The

three looked up, and saw a vague figure among the dense leaves.

Look at the height of the tree where Dong Tiantian is. Dong Junyi sweated: "Tiantian, how did you climb so high!"

Shen Shaofeng ran to the tree and patted it: "Sister, how did you climb up? Dong Tiantian hugged the

big tree tightly and said, "I don't know. I was scared at the time, and then I climbed up." Dong Tiantian thought, fortunately, she climbed a tree when she was a child, otherwise it would be dangerous this time.

Jiang Shaoyao looked up at Dong Tiantian and said, "How long do you want to stay on the tree?"

Dong Junyi said, "Little sister, come down quickly!"

Dong Tiantian looked at her feet and hugged the tree trunk tightly. Even tighter: "Second brother, I'm afraid, I dare not go down." Shen Shaofeng

said: "I'm afraid you are still climbing so high!"

Dong Tiantian murmured: "I didn't feel it at the time, but now I feel scared."

With an impatient face, he threw the weapon aside, and then said to Dong Junyi and Shen Shaofeng: "Take care of these two people." Then he started to climb the tree. In fact, he didn't want to take care of Dong Tiantian, but he couldn't help it.

Dong Junyi is wearing an auxiliary mech on his lower body. You can't expect a disabled person to save someone. Shen Shaofeng will definitely be able to climb up, but whether he can bring someone down after going up is another matter. So he had to go up.

Jiang Shaoyao climbed to the same height as Dong Tiantian, and then said to Dong Tiantian, "Climb on my back, and I'll carry you down."

Dong Tiantian stretched out her hand but didn't make another move, Jiang Shaoyao frowned. Looking at Dong Tiantian with a frown, what's the matter with this woman, why hasn't she climbed up yet.