Dong Tiantian blinked, this Is it a threat in disguise? After talking so much, I just want to tie her with Nan Yuxing, and take out the bargaining chip of second brother going to school. It was counted in.

Dong Tiantian took a deep breath: "Okay, let's do what the star chief said! It's easier to do things with the support of the government. But I'm still young, so it's not suitable to be the dean, so let someone else do it. How about Grandpa Chen, Grandpa Chen was the dean before, so he should be very experienced." She is only a few years old, and how many people will buy her when she becomes the dean. Moreover, there will be a lot of things to do after the hospital has been in operation for a long time. It is much more convenient to do things with Grandpa Chen's contacts. Didn't you hear the star chief shouting at old Chen one by one?

Xingchang thought for a while: "Okay, then I will discuss with Mr. Chen and let him be the dean. In addition, Chinese medicine needs students if it is to be passed on. Although there is no such course at present, there will be one sooner or later. I I hope you can write some teaching materials about traditional Chinese medicine, so that I can apply to the Ministry of Education to set up this course.

It seems that her Chinese medicine career is inseparable from Nan Yuxing, and Xingchang not only wants to tie her to Nan Yuxing , and wanted to tie the subject of Chinese medicine to Nan Yuxing, and he planned the future into it.

What else can she say: "Okay, I will finish it as soon as possible."

Xingchang is not surprised that Dong Tiantian will agree to this matter: "Okay, then I will tell Mr. Chen that the medicinal materials will be delivered to you directly after they are delivered." Go to the hospital."

Dong Tiantian nodded: "Okay, then trouble the Xingchang." After hanging up the

phone, Dong Tiantian could only sigh that he is a qualified Xingchang, and he must love Nan Yuxing very much.

Afterwards, Chen Shouye called Dong Tiantian. He was very emotional, saying that the medicinal materials would arrive in five days, and expressed his great pleasure to be the first director of the hospital. He didn't expect that he could do such a good thing at such an old age, and he, the dean, would definitely be included in the calendar.

In the future, as long as Chinese medicine is mentioned, people will mention him as the first director of the Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Chen Shouye is very motivated, and he thinks that he must do a good job, so that when future generations mention him, they will say: Chen Shouye, Chinese Medicine The first president of the hospital made great contributions to the development of Chinese medicine. He once xxxxxxxxx gave his whole life for the development of Chinese medicine.

Chen Shouye thanked Dong Tiantian again and again. This child is too cute to work part-time. It's a pity that his grandson is too young, otherwise he would definitely let her be his grandson-in-law.

The next day, the location of the Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital was selected, and Dong Tiantian was asked to see what needs to be improved in the internal layout, and what things needed to be added. Dong Tiantian was led to the gate of Xingchang's office building. The hospital is next to the Xingchang office building.

Dong Tiantian blinked, Xingchang, are you worried about me running away, you want to watch me under your nose!

In the next few days, Dong Tiantian went to the hospital to monitor the progress every day. In fact, there was nothing that needed to be changed. She came over when she could finish the work. But Grandpa Chen came to report as soon as he opened his eyes. She was embarrassed not to come, so she came to see it every day.