Dong Tiantian took out one and looked at it, and was quite satisfied: "How much?"

"5000 star coins"

"It's a little expensive, let's make it cheaper." Dong Tiantian really felt that it was not worth so much money, the embroidery just now was handmade anyway. There are labor costs in it. As for acupuncture needles, there is no technical content in assembly line production, and they are not silver, let alone rare metals.

At this time, the middle-aged man hadn't spoken yet. The four boys and girls who were watching the dolls gathered around at some point. When they heard Dong Tiantian bargaining with the boss, the four of them laughed and looked at the two with contemptuous eyes. people.

A stylishly dressed girl said sarcastically: "The poor should go to the place of the poor, don't be ashamed of yourself here."

Another girl echoed, "That's right, those who look like dogs are two poor ghosts! "

Dong Tiantian's behavior of bargaining Dong Junyi also felt quite embarrassing, but he couldn't let others insult Dong Tiantian like this, but he was a big man and couldn't go up and quarrel with two girls, so he took Dong Tiantian's hand : "Little sister, let's go to another house! "

Hearing Dong Junyi's words, the four laughed even more happily, and the two boys hissed.

Dong Tiantian shook off Dong Junyi's hand and was bullied. It is not her style to swallow her anger. She looked at him coldly. Four people, the four of them were still laughing at first, but later these four people made her feel guilty. They felt that Dong Tiantian seemed to be able to see something from them.

The fashionable girl stared and said, "What are you looking at?" Look! "

Dong Tiantian smiled slightly: "Look at your ignorance and lack of experience!" . Looking at a nesting doll for a long time, why didn't you play it when you were young? "The

fashionable girl is like a cat whose tail has been stepped on, her voice immediately raised an octave: "You are ignorant, you are ignorant!" There are many matryoshka dolls in my family, and I broke several of them when I was young! "

Actually, she has never seen a matryoshka doll before. The relationship between the Chinese Federation and the Russian Federation has been very tense and there is no trade relationship. That is, the relationship has only been eased in the past year. A small number of handicrafts from the Russian Federation have flowed into the Chinese market.

Hearing what the girl said Dong Tiantian smiled even sweeter: "Really. Since you have a lot of nesting dolls in your home, how can a low-grade imitation make you stare at them intently! "

The middle-aged man was upset when he heard Dong Tiantian's words: "Miss, please don't ruin the reputation of our shop, I can sue you." "

Dong Tiantian turned her head and looked at the middle-aged man: "Sue me, what are you suing me? I don't think you know, the most orthodox doll is red, and the doll's face on the pattern is round, you At most, it can be regarded as an Easter egg." The

door sounded, and two young people in their 20s walked into the shop, one of them looked very gentle with glasses, and the other had a strong figure, with steady steps like a soldier.

Seeing the two of them, the fashionable girl threw herself into the arms of the gentle young man, "Brother, these two poor bastards bully me! They scolded me for being ignorant!" The

gentle man pushed the girl away and walked straight to Dong Junyi. He smiled and said: "I'm really sorry, my sister is too capricious. I apologize to the two of you here."