"It's like this. You submitted an application to promote your work. I was responsible for the review. When I reviewed your work, I fell into a trap and became your fan. I saw in the profile that you are the first The creator of the song is also the owner of the copyright, is that right?"

"Yes." When the coffee came, Dong Tiantian took a sip of it, could it be that the money came for the copyright!

"You are very talented, and your singing voice is very contagious. I propose your work separately, and I want to apply for a separate promotion position for you to promote your live broadcast room. I believe that anyone who has heard your singing voice Everyone will fall in love with you." After speaking, Qian Jin's expression became very ferocious, and he put the coffee in his hand heavily on the table: "But that dead bald guy in the promotion department actually rejected my application, he didn't even listen I rejected my application without listening to your song, saying that the advertising space is reserved for An Qi, saying that you are not worthy to be compared with An Qi."

Dong Tiantian blinked, Qian Jin's righteous indignation did not seem to be Lie, Dong Tiantian asked casually: "Who is An Qi?"

Qian Jin snorted coldly: "The bald niece in the promotion department has a talent for singing, and the bald head put a lot of effort into promoting her, so she became popular. If you want me to say how can Angela compare with you, I believe that as long as you listen to your songs, Angela and Anna will be left behind by people, and no one will remember them."

Dong Tiantian asked in surprise: "I Is it as good as you said?"

Qian Jin nodded: "To be honest, your voice is average, and your singing skills are also average, but your singing is very contagious, it can move people's hearts and people can't help but enter your song outline In the situation created, people's emotions fluctuate with the song, and they are completely immersed in your music. And you are very creative, I have never seen that composer who can write such a beautiful song."

Dong Tiantian Quickly drank coffee, she was very guilty of being praised by Qian Jin, she didn't write the song, and she also forgot who sang it, she just sang this song with emotion after watching the battle video.

There may be something like the appeal that Qian Jin said. The rest is not her credit, she silently apologizes to the composer of this song, I'm sorry, I stole your work, but you are dead, so let me carry forward your work again after ten thousand years. Life is not easy, I dont know who the composer is, since both of us are from the same era, please forgive me.

After praying, Dong Tiantian asked: "Then what are you looking for? Do you want me to complain about that bald head?"

Qian Jin hurriedly waved his hand: "No, I think you are so talented. If you are an anchor in Xiuse, it will completely waste your talent. As far as the live broadcast platform is concerned, Xiuse is not the best, so I want you to log out In the live broadcast room that Xiuse applied for, follow the Xiuse account. I have a cousin who is the personnel director of Meihua Entertainment Company. I want to hand over your songs to him, and he will recommend them to the company. They will definitely make you the most popular Singer." Qian Jin hesitated for a moment and continued: "Well, please let me be your manager."

Dong Tiantian picked up her coffee cup and thought for a while. It's nothing, I don't suffer from left and right, just listen to him.

Qian Jin nervously waited for Dong Tiantian's reply, only to see Dong Tiantian holding a coffee cup and not speaking. Suddenly Dong Tiantian looked at him and said, "If you are buying me a cup of coffee, I will agree." The

sudden surprise excited every cell in Qian Jin's body, and he immediately helped Dong Tian I had a cup of black coffee for dessert, and bought a membership card for Dong Tiantian out of my own pocket, and deposited 1,000 star coins in it for Dong Tiantian to drink coffee.

Looking at Dong Tiantian, Qian Yang became happier the more he looked at it, as if he saw a beautiful future life beckoning to him.

After Dong Tiantian finished his second cup of coffee, he and Qian Jin exchanged each other's optical brain numbers, and only then did Qian Jin know Dong Tiantian's name.

Qian Jin told Dong Tiantian to go to Xiu Se to log out of her account immediately, and leave a message for him when she was done.

After Dong Tiantian broke up with Qian Jin, she immediately went to the Xiuse platform to cancel her account. She looked at her account with distress. All the star coins before were wasted. When she canceled the live broadcast room, there were so many things in it that she didn't return a single star coin.

Dong Tiantian received the successful cancellation email, which contained the video she recorded, and since then she has nothing to do with Xiu Se. She forwarded the email to Qian Jin.

After doing all this, Dong Tiantian opened the map and bought a milk tea on the side of the road and walked towards the commercial street. She searched, and now no one directly consumes medicinal materials. Not yet.

Although there are places to grow various medicinal materials in batches, they are sold only to pharmaceutical factories, so if you want to buy the medicinal materials she needs, you can only go to the plant shop to order. As long as the plants are named, they will be sold there. Even if they are not in stock, the store can help you cultivate them.

Dong Tiantian came to the plant shop, which is a self-service sale. If you like the plant, you can enter the quantity on the small screen under the plant, pay and leave the address, and the store will express the plant to you.

Dong Tiantian glanced at the plants in the store, and found that they were all ornamental plants that she didn't want. She came to the ordering area of ​​the store, where there was a row of display screens that could be used by multiple people at the same time.

Dong Tiantian clicked on the dialog box, read the order price inside, and divided the plants into different grades according to the species and rarity of the ordered plants, and the fees for different grades were naturally different. She entered the word Danggui, and the picture and introduction of Danggui appeared on the screen. Dong Tiantian clicked OK.

A form appeared in front of my eyes, which said, Angelica is 30 star coins per plant, and the order fee is 50 star coins. Due to the small number of orders, no similar orders need to be cultivated separately and an additional 100 star coins will be charged. Plants require special cultivation difficulties for the growth environment If it is larger, an additional 20 star coins will be charged. There are no ready-made plant seedlings in this store, and an additional 15 star coins need to be ordered.

Dong Tiantian, who was watching this series, vomited blood straight away, so she would have to go bankrupt if she caught a pair of medicines. It seems that the method of ordering in a plant store will not work.

Ask Grandpa Chen another day to see if he has any good solutions.

After receiving Dong Tiantian's reply, Qian Jin immediately logged off Starnet and submitted a resignation application to the company. Auditor departures are nothing new. The company quickly approved the application and settled his salary. Qian Jin hummed a ditty and packed his things.

After returning to the apartment, Qian Jin contacted his cousin Zhang Fei who was in charge. Originally, my cousin refused to agree to Qian Jin's 10,000 requests, but after listening to Dong Tiantian's song, he patted his chest and promised to help and succeed.

This is the way this world is, there may not be anyone who will help you to give charcoal in a timely manner, but everyone will do the icing on the cake. With Dong Tiantian's songs, it's only a matter of time before she becomes famous. Just doing a little favor can make a future big star owe you a big favor. A fool would not agree to such a good thing.