"I don't know where Grandpa Chen got the prescription, but Chinese medicine pays attention to each person's side, because each person has individual differences, and the specific situation is also different. You can't use the same prescription for treatment, that's why the situation that Grandpa Chen said happened."

Wang Chen wanted to interject to say something but there was no chance to speak, so Chen Shouye said first: "I read the records in ancient books..."

Li Min interrupted Chen Shouye: "Old Chen, don't read it, let's settle Lao Wang's matter first, Tiantian doesn't want to move, and you will have time to watch it slowly in the future!"

It was only then that Chen Shouye remembered why they came here, and said embarrassingly, "Blame me, blame me, for forgetting the business. It's like this, Lao Wang's granddaughter was born prematurely, and her health has been poor since she was a child. Weaker, but still able to live a normal life.

A year ago, the child was in a car accident and almost died. After being discharged from the hospital, he was recuperating at home, but the more he raised the child, the worse his health became. He still had nosebleeds from time to time, and was bedridden in severe cases. , I did a lot of examinations in the hospital, but only found out anemia and endocrine disorders. These two problems, the medicines that should be used have been used, but the child is not cured.

I have read in ancient books that in ancient times, there were some diseases that could not be detected by Western medicine. Chinese medicine can detect it. So I told Lao Wang about you, I hope you don't mind, and I hope you can go to see the child's illness!"

Dong Tiantian asked: "How old is the child?"

"12 years old" Wang Chen Reply.

Dong Tiantian said: "I haven't seen the patient, so I can't guarantee that I will be able to cure it, but the doctor's parents have the heart, I will try my best."

Wang Chen was very anxious, and when he heard Dong Tiantian's reply, he hurriedly stood up; "Then Let's go now!"

Dong Tiantian stood up, she could understand the mood of the patient's family, especially the elders. "Okay."

Out of the villa, Wang Chen led the way towards Wang's house. Dong Junyi led Dong Tiantian, arrogantly all the way, as if he was the one who went to treat the illness, his face was full of pride.

Dong Tiantian was also very happy seeing Dong Junyi's expression. The second brother was really happy for her, without any jealousy or unwillingness. Although the current life is a bit unsatisfactory, but with such a big brother, all difficulties can be overcome. This is the best thing she has encountered here.

Grandma Wang was talking with her granddaughter, when she heard the doorbell, she immediately raised her head and asked, "Come back, please?

" fluctuating between.

Wang Chen introduced to the two siblings: "This is my wife, you can call me Grandma Wang, this is my granddaughter Beibei."

"Cuiqin, this little girl Dong Tiantian is the doctor who knows Chinese medicine that old Chen said, and that one is her brother, Dong Junyi."

Grandma Wang stepped forward and grabbed Dong Tiantian's hand: "Tiantian, my family Beibei, please, this child is suffering, and he has such a strange disease at such a young age!" Said Grandma Wang sobbed softly, Wang Chen put his arms around Grandma Wang and gently patted Grandma Wang on the back "Cuiqin, don't cry, everyone is looking at you."

Grandma Wang quickly wiped her tears and smiled at Dong Tiantian.

Wang Beibei looked at Dong Tiantian curiously. Grandpa went to invite her a doctor who is good at traditional Chinese medicine. She also knew about it, but the doctor grandpa invited was different from the doctor he had seen before.