She kissed all of her face making her giggle as they walk back into the kitchen pantry to get the box of chips.

"You want one?", Novanni asked her daughter who nod her head yes.

Rajaleia stood there watching the woman be so caring to the child she held in her arms.

"Pick one bug", Novanni said holding the box up to her face so she could see the different bags of the chips.

Nia pointed to the barbue chips on the box. The fawn woman picks out the bag chips hanging the bag to her daughter before going into the living room to give the kids their desired flavor of these chips before putting the box back into the pantry. Now walking back into the kitchen where Rajaleia was leaning up against counter, her head perked at the sound of heels. A smile immediately graced her face when she saw the little girl that Novanni was holding before when her and her boyfriend stood at the front door.

"Rajaleia I would like you to meet Nia, Nia this is Rajaleia", Novanni introduce the two.

Rajaleia softly smiles with a small wave of her hand. Nia smiled bashfully at Novanni making her smile as well.

"What is it bug?", Novanni ask.

Nia signed to her that 'she was pretty' making Novanni laugh.

Rajaleia watched the interaction and thought this was such a cute moment even though she didn't understand the hand movements she could tell that it was sign language signifying her that she was deaf or that was her way of communicating. Knowing that some children are different but she didn't know her situation.

"Yes she is", Novanni agreed looking at Rajaleia before looking down at her daughter.

"She said that you were pretty", Novanni said to Rajaleia.

Rajaleia gasped softly. "Thank you Nia and you have pretty eyes"

Nia giggles softly shying away in her mother's neck, clinging tightly. The two women giggle at the child action's.

"Can you say thank you?", Novanni asked her child.

The child peek her head out as if she was resting her head on her shoulder before saying a quite thank you, stuttering a little.

"She's adorable", Rajaleia said, looking at the little girl before looking up to lover.

"Thank you", Novanni smiled.

The sound of the door sliding open with music booming grabbed all of their attention.

"Kids y'all pool ready!"

They heard of what sounded like a man yelling from the open door with loud reggae music playing through the crack of the door. All you heard was little feet padding against the harwood floor followed by yay's and loud squeals.

Novanni felt a couple taps on her chest and looked down to her daughter. Nia pointed to where all the kids were going and Novanni nodded.

"Let's head out", Novanni announced then all three begin to make their way outside.

Once they made it outside, the music was jumping, people were chattering and laughing, people doing tricks into the pool. The party was living it to its finest. The men being men would stare at the women's body with their beautiful bikini pieces. Some took the chance to hit on them and some were just window shopping. Rio had a large back yard landscaping that he split it in two for this party. One side had the adults and the other were for kids and teens since the party was full of family and friends. Those family and friends brought their children, so the party was packed.

Yes, the teens were upset that they had to watch their younger siblings or the little kids in general but they were enjoying themselves being surrounded by their families and the friends they brought with them. Of course, some teens try to find a way out of the situation but their parents denied their pleases.