Introduction

Omniscient pov. . .
May 15, 2015

"Thanks for buying our furniture. Have a nice day", the cashier said with a fake smile plaster on her face as she stared at the blonde woman.

The blonde has been walking around the entire building and stole glances at the cashier, who's the owner of this shop for past thirty minutes. Every time there eyes met the blonde hair women would send a flirty wink the owners way and she would look down in embarrassment, because her coworker would snicker or chuckle beside her. The blonde hair woman would come in almost every day just to stare at the owner and sometimes buy a lamp and when she did she brought a different kind every time.

"Thank you", the blonde hair woman said smirking as she slid piece of paper to the other women and she took it to be polite.

"You should call me sometime", the blonde said picking up her bag that the women rung up.

"Your braids are cute by the way", she said before walking out the store and the girl with the braids let out sign and mutter a finally while her friend busted out laughing.

"Shut up", the woman growl lowly at her friend, who is still laughing.

"You don't know how to tell a woman no", he asked, his laughter calm down to him chuckling.

"I do. I was just being polite"

"Nah Novanni. Ion believe you. Just admit you don't know how to a girl no"

"Taj, I do. Now lemme alone", she said now looking at her rolex watch seeing it's closing time. She locked her cash register with the key she keeps attached to the bracelet that's on her wrist then went into her office to grab her phone and keys with Taj following behind her.

"Mann Novanni ion wanna hear it, I was just being polite head ass", he mocked her but continues speaking. "Just last Saturday you had a bitch and ole boy bothering you in the club and I had to step in to make them get away from you", he said as he gather his sweater jacket along with his keys.

"But in the trap you can tell a woman or a man off", Taj said as he watched Novanni switch the lights off in the building.

"I didn't even want to go to the club, I went for you. The women are just different in a trap and it's easy to get rid of a man, because I'm not attracted to them and for many other reasons", she said as they begin walking to the entrance of the building.

"Oh realllyyyyyy! What's so different from a woman in the trap then outside the trap?", Taj exaggerated as they both make their way out the door.

Novanni lock the doors then pull down the steel gate and lock that up too.

"I don't know. Women are more  aggressive and touchy while outside of that woman I come across, have a more gentle approach and some aggressive but not like that", she said as they went to their cars.

"You could be such a softy sometimes but I'll see you at the warehouse", he said getting into his SUV with orange stripes on the hood.

"Hey! I'm not a softie. I could be aggressive when I want to be", she said.

"Exactly when you want to be and I said sometimes you idiot. Bye hoe", he said then pulled out of the parking lot and Novanni just chuckle before getting into her car.

She pulled off headed the opposite direction that Taj was going. She wanted to head home first to get out of her work clothes. Once she seen her apartment complex coming into view she saw a U-Haul out front and workers coming out of the truck with boxes in their hands going into the complex. She also seen some workers coming out empty handed to get more boxes.