"Your body is glorious if you ask me", Novanni said softly as her eyes travel up and down Rajaleia upper body. She could only imagine what it would look like when she took off her booty shorts.

Their eyes never left each other bodies, taking in every detail as possible. Rajaleia moved her body closer before clashing her lips on to the woman in front of her. Their lips moved as they were one. The feelings brewing in each other souls that they can feel it mesh together. Taking a step forward feeling her skin rub against hers made her moan out softly. She could feel her arousal swarming through her body as she wrapped her arms around the cocoa woman's waist as the other woman wrap her arms around her neck. The ebony woman opens her mouth clasp around the fawn woman's bottom lip, sucking on it favorably like her own lollipop before letting it go. The taller woman felt the tongue of the other woman slithering through her mouth. She let out a soft long moan that was music to one's ear.

"W-We need to s-stop", Novanni spoke lowly, breaking the kiss then rest her forehead on Rajaleia's head.

"I know", She whispered.

They stayed with their arms wrapped around each other, eyes closed with their skin touching. It brought a whole new feeling for them. It was silent for a few moments.

"I want to tell you something", Novanni said as her nails begin to scratch lightly on Rajaleia's lower back.

"Go ahead", Rajaleia said wrapping her arms around her lover's neck, stuffing her face into it in the process only for Novanni to put space between them. Rajaleia face grew concern as her hands rested on her forearms. Novanni's hands stayed clasped around the ebony woman waist.

Novanni knew she had to tell this under these circumstances because one of them would've called for her eventually and she didn't want this to be a surprise or a shocker for Rajaleia. If the situation was different she would still keep this a secret.

"I-I....I have children. One girl and one boy", Novanni revealed.

"But I thought you were still-you know", Rajaleia dragged out her words with slight confusion to her face.

"Yes I still have my innocence but I went out on my own to adopt them not too long ago", Novanni said looking in between her eyes. Rajaleia could tell that she was being truthful.

"Was this before or after you met me?", She asked.

"A little after I met you but it was before we begin to get close", Novanni admitted.

Rajaleia just nod her head in understanding.

"I would like you to meet them or at least one of them if that's okay with you", Novanni asked as her thumbs absentmindedly move around in small circles on the woman's waist.

Rajaleia nodded her head making a small smile come across her face. Novanni told her to wait in the kitchen before leaving out to go retrieve her daughter from the living room. Walking into the living room she saw SpongeBob on the big screen tv that had some of the kids occupied, her child being one of them as the others horseplayed in the area.

"Y'all bet not break nothing and be careful", Novanni voiced to the kids that were running around in the living room.

Nia quickly turned in her seat on the couch at the sound of her mother's voice. She began to jump up and down excitedly on the couch as Novanni begin to make her way to her.

"We wanna pwlay in the pool", One kid said and some came behind him with their small yea's and some nodding their heads.

"They are still setting up y'all kiddy pools give them a few minutes. Y'all want a snack?", She asked and all them answered her with a yes."Hey ladybug", Novanni cooed to her daughter as she picked her up.