Missing

The next morning, Johnny Lawrence woke up to a phone call from Amanda Larusso. "He squinted at the phone, still not entirely sure how it works. "Hello? Amanda? What's going-"Johnny was cut off by Amanda, who was talking fast and worried. "Johnny! Have you seen Daniel! He never came home last night!"
Johnny slowly sat up out of bed, "woah woah woah slow down Amanda, what do you mean he never came home?" "He told Chosen he had to do something quick and never came back, I just assumed he was with you!" She said, very stressed. Johnny stood up and immediately threw his shoes on, "no no I never saw him, hang tight Amanda, I'm on my way."
Johnny walked inside the Larusso's house, where the entire family was sitting at the table. They looked at him, very worried. Johnny sat down, "look, I'm sure he's fine. Maybe he went out for some drinks and decided to crash somewhere else, have you called him?" Johnny asked, trying to comfort Amanda. She looked up at him, "a million times" she said, "I've tried tracking the phone too, but it must either be dead or-" she didn't finish her sentence.
Johnny took a deep breath, it did seem strange, especially for Daniel. "Okay, walk me through the last time you saw him". Chosen stepped out into the kitchen. "I know where Danielson went, but I don't know why he no return."
Johnny looked over at him, "let's go then". He said, standing up. Amanda stood up too, "wait-" Johnny stopped her, "stay here Amanda. I'm not sure what's going on, but I will find him, I promise." She gave him a half smile, her eyes still full of worry.
Chosen was standing in the doorway, keys in his hand, "I will drive" he said. Johnny walked over, "fine, let's go." They walked out and drove off.
"Alright so where is he?" Said Johnny. Chosen stayed focused on the road, "I don't know where Danielson is, only where he was." "And where is that?" Johnny asked. "At house". Johnny rolled his eyes, "hey, in case you haven't noticed there's a lot of houses so I'm going to need you to be more specific." Chosen showed no emotion, "we are almost there." He said.