Chapter 1:The meet (by brae)

Im on my hands and knees hoping I can seek help I'm injured badly and am slowly crawling until,I saw a red and white thing with black wheels move closer to me and that's when I passed out. I remember waking up in a bed rolling quickly down a hallway I've never been down before. I saw what looked like people dressed in white and blue with little tools in there pockets.

The doctor says "we need to bring her into the emergency room right away!"

"What happened?"I questioned.

The doctors say that I passed out due to blood loss because I got in a car crash it was so bad that they had to amputate my leg and put a prosthetic leg in its position. I felt disgusting like this. that's when my sister walked in with this hot ass man my sister looked at me and came over to and hugged me she said she was going to talk to the Doctor about me. she told her boyfriend to talk to me once she left the room.

the hot man said "hi I'm Darien
"Nice to meet you Darien "I say.

Did I mention that my name is Alana I'm going on 24 years still 23 years old though. I ask Politely what his age was. He told he was 24 years old. I got a little excited. But I couldn't do that to my sister. He walks closer to me*.

"Woah what are you doing"I said
"Nothing just wanted to see why you were here"Darien says,sorry was I too close I get personal bubble"."No it's fine" I say.

Dariens point of view(pov)
Shes really pretty and has a curved body and perfect face"he says in his thoughts.

But I can't do this to her sister I think I'll just back off and leave her alone for now.

Darien backs up*

What if she feels the same?

"maybe we could meet up sometime"Darien says.

"I think that would be nice"Alana says.
"O..ok it's a d-d-date?"I say.