unexpected love pt.3

(comments or reactions while reading make me smile <3

Anyway have fun reading)

What the hell happened here?

'oh hey boys' and I when I tell you I jumped when I heard my mothers voice behind me.

Both me and simon, who also had a surprise look. We were both speechless.

'Uh yea I think that's a lot right now. Im gonna explain it later.' She continued as she walked away.

'Im so serious simon I've never been so confused' I leaned forward him to whisper this.

'you think im not confused' he giggled and entered eriks room without any warning.

'simme what are-' but he just grabbed my arm and leaned me into the room. We both sat on the sofa that was across the room. 'so' simon sighed.

'That's a long story. But I think im gonna throw up first-' erik ran into the bathroom, closed door.

Lucia looked at us and sighed heavily. 'the fish everyone ate besides you too..It was kinda disgusting. I mean it was tasty but it turned out it is poisoned. And that's why everyone left and erik cant stop throwing.' She paused to look at our faces. Simon looked at me, eyes widely. 'now im grateful im allergic actually..' he said chuckling.

'but hold on:' erik said while closing the bathroom door. 'we actually have a problem.' Erik said. He looked scared but that's not surprising.

'I can see that:' I whispered underneath my breath. Erik went to sit on the bed. 'I actually mean..'

He paused. Lucia gave him a 'just do it' look.

'you remember the trip I planned wille?' erik asked and a few seconds I was nodding. 'Well you see everyone we know got poisoned and..we were supposed to go tomorrow. And as you see no one can go.'

I huffled. 'And?' I asked him.

'since you were both the only ones who didn't got poisoned I maybe thought..'

'no:' I nearly screamed. Erik closed his eye while I stood up and walked through the room.

'whats the matter?' simon asked. I rolled my eyes as I sat down again.

'erik...' I catched my breath. 'he planned a trip to Mallorca. And we were supposed to go tomorrow but now everyones sick. So he suggested that we go together-'

Simon jumped off the chair and had the exact same reaction. 'im not going anywhere with that asshole' he says while pointing at me.

'you must understand it's the only solution. Please...' erik begged. We, me and simon, looked at each other. 'if it's the only-' simon began but got cut off by erik who opened the bathroom door again.

Lucia exhaled. 'please guys. You don't have to do anything. You don't have to be friends, just try to find some friends and maybe it will be fun.'

Simon who looked up at me, seemed very stressed. 'okay' I groaned. All of sudden lucia had a big smile and erik who seemed to hear that conversation, came out of the bathroom with a side smile.

'Thanks guys, this means a lot' erik said. He went in for a hug but me and simon refused it. I mean not only that he is covered in vomit but also the fact that me and simon wanted to go out of the room as quick as possible. 'Good night' I whispered to lucia. She nodded and waved at me before I shut the door. As soon as mine and simons way parted without any words, I went sighing and thinking about whats to come.

A few hours later I went out of the shower and sat down the bed noticing that I had a few unread messages from felice.

FELICE