"let's go," hongjoong said. wooyoung only nodded in confusion before going.

wooyoung was hongjoongs ride, as they both only lived a couple streets away from each other. hongjoong lived alone, so he spent most of his time at wooyoungs house to keep himself busy. he even had his own spare clothing there, as he spent the night every week.

they arrived at home and hongjoong ran upstairs to wooyoungs room to change out of his clothes.

he put on an oversized sweatshirt, and some shorts. completely contrasting what he wore earlier.

he heard the front door open and a couple of muffled voices. he had a feeling that seonghwa was home and he only grew annoyed at the thought of his presence.

he hesitatingly made his way downstairs, to get his things to put into wooyoungs room.

he saw everybody turn their heads his way and he grimaced.

"hongjoong, ill bring your things up," wooyoung said.

"isn't that the gay boy?" the same girl from earlier said.

seonghwa shot her a look and shook his head.

"let's just finish this project," seonghwa said and gestured for the group he brought back up the stairs. hongjoong ran up the stairs and slammed wooyoungs bedrooms door behind him.

he was tired. he was mentally drained. the finals made him tired, the comments were worse that day, and he went back home with wooyoung to forget about what happened only to see the bitch that made him feel like shit.

hongjoong didn't even notice the tears leaving his eyes due to his raging thoughts.

he felt a pair of arms wrap around him. wooyoung nuzzled his head into the crook of hongjoongs neck and gave him a small peck.

"ew gross," hongjoong said sniffing.

"you're the gross one you have snot coming down your nose," wooyoung laughed and pointed a finger at his face.

"shut up," hongjoong said getting up and grabbing a tissue.

the two boys heard the group talking loudly from down the hall, seonghwa didn't close the door.

"let's go downstairs yeah?" wooyoung said and lead him down.

the two boys settled down on the couch with snacks on the table, and a movie playing. it was a random Disney movie, as the two boys watched those when either of them were having a bad day.

hongjoong started getting sidetracked as his thoughts were clouding up his head. he didn't realize he was so deep in his thoughts that he started to cry.

wooyoung heard faint sniffles coming from his side and he saw hongjoong gently crying.

"joongie," wooyoung pouted and opened his arms, inviting hongjoong inside.

hongjoong absolutely hated skin ship but always made wooyoung an exception.

he crawled his way into wooyoungs arms and started bawling.

wooyoung frowned, feeling hongjoongs dreary state.

"woo, am i doing the right thing?" hongjoong questioned.

"what do you mean hyung?" wooyoung asked confused with a sorrowful look.

"i dress the way I do to show that you don't need to hide your true self but, should i? it only backfires on me. i hate the way people talk about me. i know I'm strong and i know that i shouldn't let it get to my head, but it's too much woo!" hongjoong broke out into louder sobs.

"hyungie, you are so special. you don't know how you have helped people. you bring out people to show their true identity without being afraid, seeing that they have someone to look up to. think about yeosangie, yunho, mingi, they all started portraying their true selves after seeing how you confidently portrayed yourself. it's okay, some days will be hard. but think about why you do what you do," wooyoung said running his fingers through hongjoongs hair.

hongjoong cried harder and nodded, not being able to form proper words.

"you're right woo," hongjoong eventually managed to speak out.

wooyoung nodded happily and gently pulled away from hongjoong.

"im not going to lie I'm about to piss all over this couch so I'll be back," wooyoung said sheepishly and ran up to the bathroom.

hongjoong got up to get a glass of water, not noticing seonghwa leaning against the counter.

"hey pretty," seonghwa spoke out quietly.

hongjoong let out a yelp and quickly covered his mouth with his hand.

"what the fuck seonghwa," hongjoong said while putting a hand over his chest, trying to calm down his rapid heart beat.

"sorry did I scare you?" seonghwa said tilting his head to the side, eyeing hongjoong and noticing his bloodshot red eyes, and stained cheeks.

"you did, what are you doing here?" hongjoong asked annoyed, wiping his cheeks.

"it's my house?" seonghwa questioned smartly.

"just fuck off seonghwa," hongjoong said pushing past him and grabbing a cup from the cupboard.

"so feisty today aren't we pretty?" seonghwa let out his usual smirk and made no effort to move.

hongjoong sighed loudly and dramatically.

"just go with your guests seonghwa," hongjoong said trying to push the boy out of the kitchen.

"they aren't 'guests' they're just people using my house to do their work," seonghwa replied back simply.

"yeah okay, acting like i didn't see that bitch all up on you," hongjoong snapped.

"are we jealous pretty?" seonghwa teased, hongjoong had enough and let out tears of frustration. taking seonghwa aback.

"just leave hwa!" hongjoong cried out and weakly pushed seonghwa.

seonghwas ears perked up at the nickname, but brushed it off quickly seeing the way hongjoong bursted out in tears.

"hongjoong? did I say something?" seonghwa said with wide eyes.

"just go!" hongjoong said.

"seonghwa! hurry up and come back!" a voice called from upstairs.

hongjoong only looked at him with a pleading look.

seonghwa looked at him with sorrow and complied. he figured he would talk with him to see what he did wrong eventually.

hongjoong sat on the floor and tugged at the roots of his hair.

"i swear he only toys with me for his own pleasure," hongjoong spoke out loud.

wooyoung walked in and asked, "who?" hongjoong looked up at him and frowned, "your stupid brother, he probably makes fun of me because I'm gay too just like his friends."

wooyoung stifled a laugh only to make hongjoong look at him angrily.

"what?" hongjoong asked.

"seonghwa? homophobic?" wooyoung asked in between laughs.

"you're so oblivious hyung," wooyoung pointed at a confused hongjoong.

"i don't get it," hongjoong furrowed his eyebrows.

"never mind hyung," wooyoung laughed more.