𝐕𝐈.

❝ here i go folding again

here i go folding again.

"yo you always doing that shit g." my brother said pointing to dd and me. "i'm bout ready to kill a nigga and you so forgiving." dami added.

"he was being nice and said sorry, damiir." i said getting up to get ready for school. i slapped dd's face to wake him up and he jumped up. "go home." i said.

"brooo whaaatt?" he said extending his words. "i'm finna get ready to go to school." i added. "oh." he said getting up and walking out my room.

i took a shower, brushed my teeth, and threw some clothes on. i grabbed my lanyard and put it over my outfit.

my fit was an all black jumpsuit with some off white af1's.

allfordesi

❤️💬↗️1,389,260 viewsallfordesi i make it rain chick 💸 , dis sum stripper sht 🫢comments turned off

❤️💬↗️
1,389,260 views
allfordesi i make it rain chick 💸 , dis sum stripper sht 🫢
comments turned off

i got into the car and waited for my brother to get inside. "bro if you dont hurry up ima drive this bitch myself." i yelled so he could hear me.

he ran out of the house closing the door. he ran down the stairs and got into the car slamming the door.

i connected my phone to the aux and played some music to take my mind off school. "no skipping." my brother side eyed me.

"nigga i wasnt even thinking about school  right now." i said slowly turning my head towards him. "oh aight." he said nodding his head.

i was playing SECRETS by A BOOGIE WIT DA HOODIE. "you dont even know this song. BARSS." dami said bopping his head to the song. "keep fucking wit me damiir." i said opening the door while he was driving.

"girl thats gon kill you." he said laughing. i stopped smiling and changed the song. i aint live too far from the school. they dont let me go on the school bus anymore cause the bus driver scared of me or whatever.