That One Text

Harry's POV

Louis Tomlinson. One of the best football players out there. He's playing a game today in the World Cup. I'm on tour, and I'm watching the game while I'm on tour.

I'll explain a little about me.

I'm Harry Edward Styles. I'm a singer and actor from Holmes Chapel, England. I'm currently on tour in Buenos Aires.

I'm watching the game, behind the stage. I can hear the crowd screaming their heads off. I'm seriously considering going out there and making them go even more insane.

~ about 30 minutes later ~

They won! Louis' team won!! I'm going out there.

I ran outside onto the stage. I hyped up the crowd and they all screamed when they saw me, screamed louder they ever have before. People were videoing every second. It was so much fun.

~ 12:00am. ~

I got back to my hotel room and opened my phone to an instagram message. From Louis fucking Tomlinson. I almost threw up.
I opened the message and saw the video of me on stage attached to a message.
And it said...

"Hey Harry!
This is Louis Tomlinson. Thank you for all of the support. I, personally am a huge fan of you, like apparently you are of me. 😂
Well, anyway, hopefully we can get to know each other better!
Sincerely, Louis."

I flopped backwards onto my bed. Louis Tomlinson texted me. Oh. My. God.

I answered the message with this...
"Oh Hey Louis! Your very welcome for all the support. And yes, getting to know each other better would be great!"

I threw my shirt and the rest of my clothes onto the floor and climbed into my bed. It was a really eventful day. At least I have a day off.

I wanna get to know Louis more. I guess we'll see how this goes.
I wonder how many videos there are of me on stage. But he saw me. I wasn't looking very good.

But... it's fine.
I'm just gonna go to bed.
We're gonna see where this situation goes... and I hope it goes somewhere good. :)