Last dance at the next step & fun in the office😉.

Ozzys pov
I'm meeting Richelle at the next step for our last dance, it's going to be an emotional day for both of us. I check my phone and smile when I see my lock screen it's a selfie of us on your, it's the perfect way to see my girl anytime I want to. I shower and get dressed, I get a FaceTime from her. I answer it and say " hey baby, it's so good to see that beautiful face of yours".  She blushes and says " oz stop making me blush, I just wanted to see you". I say " now that is to cute, rich you're the most beautiful person I've ever met". We talk for another hour and then
end the FaceTime,  Izzy looks at me and says " oh my god was that lover girl". I throw a pillow at her and say "shut up, you'll understand when you meet somone". They burst into tears and say " you bastard, you know how much Heath hurt me". I hug them and say " iz I'm so sorry you know I didn't mean it like that, I know Heath hurt you but it's time to move on".

Richelles pov
I drive to the studio, Michelle and Emily hug me and ask me and oz to lock up, I wait patiently for him. He comes in, kisses me and says " are you ready", I say "as ready as I'll ever be". We do the dance and it's extremely emotional, ozzy lifts my head up dries my tears and says " we could have some fun, in the office, we don't need to lock up just yet". I smile and take his hand, I unlock the dooor to the office, let him in and close the blinds.  I approach ozzy in a  sexy way, he kisses me and places me on the desk. I pull him down with me and take his top off. Later after we've done it, we're putting our clothes back on and I say " best idea you've ever had, we don't need to stop there, James Riley and piper are away for tonight, we could continue that in my bed". I lock up the studio and drives us back to mine, he chases me up the stairs. Later we're in my bed, naked under the covers, he kisses me and says " this  really has been the best day ever, I know we were sad about it being our last dance at the next step but we had a great time". I laugh and say " I'm surprised you had enough energy for sex twice in a day you are ageing". He tickles me and I'm in hysterics, we end the night watching a movie on my iPad.