30.Chapter

Jungkook was feeling excited at the same time nervous. SitHe sits with his competitors on the sofa while his eyes search for his mother and his best friend in the VIP seats. Waiting for the anchor to introduce his mom to the world.

All the contestant's parents were introduced after their performance because they didn't want them to be emotional before the performance. So he was impatiently waiting for his call and the host called him to the stage and everyone clapped and cheered for him.

The lights turned off and then the only light over his head was focused on him, following jungkook body. Nobody was on view and the audience are pin drop silent even though he could hear heartbeats. He closed his eyes and the happy faces flashed in his blurry vision the music began to play when one of the judges ordered 1.2.3 play.

Jungkook began to move his body smoothly at first while lovingly mouthing the lyrics as all his feelings were written on the melody. He forgets that he's a human the music stops and hard beats play as he had added in the song to give his best dance moves and it's the main part where he hast uses his 110% energy.

End when he's done the audience and his competitors clapped for him making him stunned at the response. He's breathing heavily. The host walked and gave him the mic. The audience sits down again. Jungkook is looking forward to the judge's comment on his performance.

All in all, he gets praised and finally, they welcome his mom and his best friend jimin onto the stage. He rushed to hug his mom forward as the door opened. Jimin tapped his shoulder and commented a good job. He takes a moment to hug his mom then pulls back to kiss mom's forehead. He hugged jimin as well. Jungkook was living the moment he waited for so long. Fulfilling his dreams.

The judges spoke to them as the host introduced them to the audience. Little Bit teased him in front of his mom and jimin didn't miss the chance to pull his leg as well. All smiling faces were there except one dimple smiling face that wished there too. He wished.

They sat together on the sofa and watched the other performance. Jungkook introduced Jhope to them when there was a break. Impressed to meet him. Eventually, the winner was announced.

Jeon Jungkook was 2nd runner-up.

He didn't feel that didn't win just happy that he didn't lose. His mom was still looking at him proudly.

They cheered for the first winner of the trophy which was the boys' group.
They deserved it for their hard work.

He hoped Namjoon would be proud of him.

The night ended with full chaos and fun. Jimin and jungkook's mother left for the hotel to stay the night and then came back in the morning to receive his son but he wasn't ready yet. He started to pack his stuff and hoped to go back to their home.

But there is a problem. He wants to go back to first to see namjoon. He can take his mom and friend as well. But what if they find out? Ultimately, Jungkook has to let them know though. Still, he felt hesitant and jimin noticed it as he should as his best friend.

Jimin cleared his throat.

" Jungkook ... You know I am thinking something .....something special. "

Jungkook asked "What special?" still helping Jhope with his suitcase.

" it wouldn't be a good idea to have lunch at that famous restaurant. All of us. " He gestured to all of them in the room with his finger.