biwi hoon aapki ❤️

Mulai dari awal

Deep : arey bhabhi ... Makeup kharab ho jayega ...

Siya : haan phir picture bhi achi nhi ayengi so no more tears samjhe na ....

Sana smiled at the trio ... She looked at him too ... Who had a subtle smile on his face as soon as their eyes met ...

He corrects himself wearing a poker face again ...

After completing her kanyadaan .... While keeping he hand on his kushal said. ...

Meri behan ka dhyaan rakhna ... Agar uski aankhon main ek bhi aansuon aaya na toh ...

Sid : saale main bhi tera hi Bhai hu ...

Kush : haan thik hai thik hai ... Bhai ke saath sala bhi hu ab aapka ... Toh Zara ache se baat Karo mujhse ... Pulls up his collar in attitude and said dramatically

Making Rita maa laugh ...

Rita maa : ladna band karo tum dono .... Pagal ...

Kushal smirked while he rolled his eyes ... 😏

They got up for pheras ...

Take seven rounds around the holy fire ... Taking seven promises ... 

At last ...

Aapka saath kabhi nhi chorungi sidharth kabhi nhi ... Thinks in her mind

He too took up one promise ...

Main dobara tumhe apne aapko hurt karne nhi dunga shehnaaz

With the determination both looked at each other ....

At night ...

He was in the garden area ....

His pov...

Finally we got married... But what now ....

Kya main kabhi bhi usse accept... Nhi sidharth

She broke you ... She broke your trust u can't forgive her ...

Not that easily his subconscious mind screams ... Making his hear wrench ...

His heart knows the depths of her love ... Coz she is his soul mate who knows him better then himself ...

But what will he even do ..  her tears make him vulnerable

No sidharth you have to be stone hearted with her ... You can't forgive her ..... Torture her ... Punish her for what she did to you ...

No ... How can I ... I can't.... I can't ....

He screams frustrated breaks the near by flower pot in peices ...

Shut up ... Just ...

I want to remove what feeling i have for her and for that I need to send her away but she will not leave. ..

No she needs to go away ... I willade her hate me ...

And leave coz ... I don't want my feelings to destroy these all is shit ....

All these feelings were making me feel suffocated

I will make her hate me ... So that she can go ... And it won't even bother me much ...

Ye pyaar sab bakwas hai ...

Kuch nhi hai ..  i don't love her ... I don't...

I don't even want to fall in love ... I just don't

He screams. ..

After sometime

He comes in his room and sees her sitting on the bed still in the bridal attire ... The whole room was decorated