He was about to say something before a voice echoed, causing the two of them to seal their lips and turn to the sound. 

Aine had spotted Harry leaning behind a column, having overheard the entire conversation until she had interrupted him. She cursed in her head, realizing he might've heard whatever Draco and Snape had said. She contemplated erasing his memories then and there but it was too risky since she was still inexperienced with the memory-wiping charm. She would have erased his entire memory if she wasn't careful enough. Though that was tempting too she decided to be lenient and hold herself back from such intrusive thoughts.

"Harry?" she pretended to call out, feigning the fact that she had not just seen him. She made sure to say his name loud enough so that both Draco and Snape know that they were being listened to and that they weren't alone. "Harry! I was looking all over you!" she finally settled her gaze on the boy who jolted.

He quickly snaps back to the Slytherin men but they were already gone. Then he turns back to Aine who was looking over his shoulder, wondering what he was looking at. Without realizing it, he was using his whole body to shield his friend from whatever he was seeing earlier.

"A- Aine! Oh, hey! Here I am!" he awkwardly presented herself to her and Aine quickly escorts him away before he could go on listening to their plans. "What are you doing here?" he asks her in a hushed voice. 

"Luna said you were gone for quite some time!" Aine blithely lied. "Hermione was also looking for you!"

"Oh... Haha... Great, let's go!" Harry replied as he walked back to the party. Aine cast a look over her shoulders and when Harry was at the entrance, she pushes him in and made sure he was occupied.

"I'll go look for Draco! Be right back!" she waved before scurrying off. Her heels clicked with haste and when she turned at the end of the corridor, a hand pulls her into one of the classrooms and she gave an inaudible shriek. She tries to reach for her dagger hidden beneath her skirt but drops the act when she saw who it was.

She was met by Draco and Snape who had decided to continue their conversation in a more secluded place. "I'm surprised you didn't think of casting a Muffliato charm back there!" she said with sarcasm, directing to her professor who ignored her remark. "Harry heard everything, for goodness sake!" 

Aine glanced around the classroom and Draco reassured her that it was safely protected with sound barrier enchantments. She sighed and the two looked to Snape who was now studying them both. "Tell me the whole of it," he instructed, not having the patience anymore. "Did you do it?"

"Do what?" Aine questions boldly, batting her eyelashes innocently. 

Snape closes his eyes and seethes in his frustrations, "Don't play coy with me, Estoileon. You know what I'm referring to— The necklace. Katie Bell."

The girl peered at Draco who shook his head, he had not said a single word about their agendas and he wasn't planning to disclose their moves anytime soon either. Her shoulders slumped and she glared at Snape, trying to process what he was thinking. Seeing that he wasn't going to relay their progress and efforts of murdering their headmaster to Voldemort, she finally unveils it.

"Yes, we did it," she responded and Snape throws his head back, muttering a curse under his breath. It was the first time both she and Draco heard him swear. She gazes at Draco who was now letting Aine do the talking, he had stopped himself from telling Snape what happened because he didn't trust his professor. Not when he had seen what Snape did all holiday to Aine, and how he was part of the Dark Lord's army and was his most trusted advisor. Nevertheless, Draco trusted Aine and if she was willing to reveal their plans to Snape, it means she trusts him.