Chapter 2: The Meeting

⚠️warning (not sure it apples to all people) ⚠️
* mention about k!dn@p
* mention about k!ll (the word and probably the action)
*if you don't like those words above and would give you ptsd, then don't read this chapter
*"boss" is 3rd Reich (just a short term)
*violence (arguments)
*read this chapter at your own risk

^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was only 8:44 in the morning and Japanese doesn't like it. Not once.

I just slowly walked away til he grabbed me, "are you Australia?" Dang- answer or lie... I should, he could kill me if I'm lying that I'm not. Besides, America, CANADA, and New Zealand is sleeping at this time. He thinks

Im stuck with Japanese Empire. He sighed, "yes, I am Australia." He was thinking of either or not to kill him, send him to his "boss," or talk to him. "Can I be let go, I'm doing my morning walks," as he was avoiding to be spoke to Japanese Empire.

He let go, but also cold stared at him, crossing his hands. Creepy... he thought. So he went out and off his morning walks.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
June 2nd 3:00 in the morning (15:00). Japanese Empire went to his "boss" and explained to him what just happened to him. "AND then I gave him a stare, while I cross my arms," as he said. He was well, you could say it mad, but also mixed confusion and other stuff as he was listening.

"Now why can't you grab him, kidnap, and force him or kill him to claim our land as he leans back of his hair, taping his fingers on the black, wooden, cold, desk. He seems to be annoyed, and angry. He just took a deep breath, but it's a loud and annoyed deep breath as he rubbed his head, and eyes since he's so tired and annoyed on what's going on. "You have that ONE job, and yet you manage to fail. Sometimes I don't understand you," he said. Japanese Empire knew that he had disappointed him, and was trying to keep his boss positive. "Look, I'll talk to Australia, try to persuade him to either join or make him fall for my trap," Japanese Empire said, not daring to add any details that might trigger him.

He just glared at him, those "you Stupid" looks. Japanese Empire doesn't want to cause a problem with the issue that he just said. His boss leaned back of his chair, and sigh in annoyance, "are you really that stupid that he's going to fall for it. Besides, you have already caused a WWII for the Australians AND-" a phone rang. He dismissed Japanese Empire and answered the call. It was British and France. Now he have to deal with them. They have discussed on many conversations, issues and disagreements which led to arguments.

Japanese Empire knows he can't let himself and his his boss down. He also needs to be careful with the United States. He sometimes gets scared by them sometimes.