19| Recruits and Betrayal°

Start from the beginning

  "I told you, only the strong will survive."

Kreese made some of the Cobra Kai fight against all the other recruits. Last but not least it was Brucks and hawk fighting.

Giving the flags to Avery, hawk walked over to the middle, taking off his gi to show off his hawk with red hair tattoo. Kreese looked at red and Avery telling them to put down the flags.

Resting them at their sides. They knew what was gonna happen and it wasn't gonna be pretty either.

Hawk gave Kreese a knowing nod, him returning it. Hawk started to beat the living shit out of Brucks.

He tried his best to block all the attacks but was to slow. Avery closed her eyes as hawk pinned the boy to the ground, taking out all his anger from past years of getting treated like shit. "Finish him-"

Kreese tried to yell out but Hawk was already at it. All emotions and anger bottled up exploded, repeatedly hitting Brucks in the face till it was covered in blood and unrecognizable.

  Hawk yelled out in anger. Tory looked away from the scene when he lifted up from the body. Spitting on brucks, knuckles dripping with Bruck's blood.

  Kyler seemed to shut up after that. Avery wanted to throw up right then and there, not wanting to open her eyes. "Class is dismissed! Someone pick him up."

Brucks's groaned in pain. "I've got to get to work," Tory hurried to rush out the dojo, patting Avery on the back.

She opened her eyes and saw it, throwing up in her mouth. "Sure did make kyler shut up," Hawk came up to the girl with a smirk. "Clean up your confidence and knuckles Eli." He nodded before leaving to the bathroom.

...

Avery said bye to her brother as he walked away to find his girlfriend, "El Serpiente!" She heard hawk say besides her.

Miguel came back today, surprisingly he figured out a way to walk again. Avery walked up to them, "Welcome back Miggy we sure did miss you."

Hawk agreed as the girl embraced Miguel in a tight hug. "Feels good to be back."

"They give you bionic legs or some shit?" Hawk asked a ridiculous question.

"No, same old boring human legs." Miguel looked down and back up with a smile on his face. "Can you still kick ass?"

"Yeah! Gotta defend that title." Hawk chuckled, throwing a playful punch at
Miguel, "Gotta get through me first."

"Dude, Cobra Kai is crushing it Right now." Hawk put an arm around Avery,
"Even got one of the toughest bitches in The Valley to join." He ruffled her hair.

"I've actually been meaning to talk to you guys-" The bell rang, cutting Miguel's sentence off. "I'll talk to you guys about it at lunch." They both nodded, heading to class.

"Good luck with the surprise!" Avery yelled, Miguel looked back confused but she had already left up the stairs.

-

..Lunch..

"Robby's been alright I guess.." Avery answered her brothers question on how her boyfriend had been. "He hasn't returned my emails on when he's gonna get out.."