The Writer's Theory

This is @Wattpad, the most popular readers' and writer's community, so why not writer's way of seeing the world?

Or at least a theory on the amazing thing writers can do. I can't bore you guys on how writers live.

There's the fan-fiction writers, novels, bloggers, and the recs (or what the center for fandoms are called). I admire each one, and I know that they all have their passions for typing down words on this website. Some of us get addicted to this reading center we may fan-girl/ fan-boy over Wattpad.

But, there are the issues of how our fictional stories may never come to reality. We take books as a sacred and sweet escape from our society. We learn to snap out of our books, sadly, and look at our world.

Or, do we have to believe that Earth is the only universe we got?

So, I've watched this TV show on the ABC network called Once Upon A Time (Come and get me, Oncers and @OUATFanficRec!), and in Season 4, there is an Author that writes down what happens in another universe. Perhaps it works for every other book.

Let me explain it deeply. As we write down our literary works, we write down history of another world, which may mean we have power over life and death. It doesn't really mean the books of the same topic is the same universe, though. Some stories may tell it completely differently, a new universe is made.

I know this would probably mean we have a lot of universes to worry on, but it's no issue. As I said before, these universes would be visited when we read the books intended for them. Wattpad, Fanfic.net, and many more websites and libraries are like our TARDIS (Hi, Whovians and @DWFanFicRec!) to new places, where we won't need to worry on our reality, at least temporarily.

I know I mention the fan-fictions a lot here, but I learn from Rainbow Dash (My childhood fandom, My Little Pony. There should really be a well-known fan-fiction rec for that.) and I stay loyal to everyone I respect.

But, as this is just a theory, a LONG theory, I may be wrong. It's nice to think of this though.

I'll see you next week.