other notable members of the ton

NOTABLE MEMBERS
others of the ton
SEASON 1813!

THE BRIGHTON'S

Duke Charles Brighton, 53

(Ex) Patricia Brighton, 49.
Duke Jonathan Brighton, 24 at death.

Charles Brighton is a kind and generous man and father. He is the second and last child of his parents and first born son marking him the inheriter of his family's dukedom. His older sister, now Chelsea Wainwright, grew bitter and distant leaving the siblings with little no no relations.

Patricia Brighton, born Darlington, is only a Brighton by name. With Charles going to parliament to obtain a legal Private Bill for their divorce she is left fishing for money and coveting anything she can get her hands on. Often regaled as cruel and untrustworthy the scandal of her cheating affair was her own downfall.

Jonathan Brighton was born with an immune system deficiency which left him ill and in pain for the majority of his childhood. Upon the chance encounter with Bianca Bridgerton when the two were both but five years of age, his health got incrementally better. After their marriage his health deteriorated once again, leading to his death in 1811 at the young age of four-and-twenty.

Charles still thinks of Bianca as a daughter, and their fatherly-daughterly bond brings him much joy in the wake of his dissolving family──he would do next to anything for her at this point, for she was the reason Jonathan smiled even on the day he died.

THE WAINWRIGHT'S

Mr Kenneth Wainwright, 55 at death

Mrs Chelsea Wainwright, 48.
Mister Friedrich Wainwright, 30.
Miss Alice Wainwright, 17.

Kenneth Wainwright was the only son of his parents, while they had no titles the family came from wealth launching them into status. Kenneth was quite reclusive, his antisocial tendancies getting worse after the scandal involving his son. Kenneth died of unknown causes shortly before his daughter was born, meaning he never got to meet her.