"Thank you, thank you." I tilted my head down as i smiled back at him.

"are you ready?" he asked, turning around just in time for Avery to wrap her arm around his waist, Lewis wrapped his arm back around her shoulder.

"yup." i nodded my head at him.

"let's go."

✢✢✢

The club was crowded to say the least, i almost turned right around and went back to my hotel room, but unfortunately Lewis knew me, so he tightened his hand around mine as soon as we walked in.

for most part it was fun, violet found me and pulled me towards her table with Charles, charles hasn't taken his eyes off violet ever since i sat with them, she looked beautiful, and the dress she wore was gorgeous so i understood.

"I'll even be your wingwoman." violet said, she reached and touched my arm. we were talking about how charles mentioned me and Carlos to her, as a i finished glaring at charles she told me it wasn't his fault, she was a really good convincer, which charles agreed with of course.

"Okay, violet, be my wingwoman." i nodded my head at her, giving her the go.

"okay..." she leaned back in her chair and looked around before pausing on one place. "i'm assuming carlos is a no."

"mhmm." i nodded.

"good cause he's staring at you." violet said then turned her head the other way. "let's give him a show."

i tried my hardest not to look at Carlos, i turned to Charles, he raised his eyebrows at me in a motion that said. 'Told Ya." before he turned back to violet, he was awfully quiet, just staring at violet.

"Okay blond, black shirt, six o'clock at the bar." violet grinned straightening her back, quite proud of herself.

i turned my head to the bar and that the blond guy was already staring me. i gave him a smile before turning back to violet and Charles. "Off i go." i pushed myself off the chair, and i walked to the bar.

his back was turned to me as i reached, i leaned over the bar next to him. "can i buy you a drink?"

he smiled as he turned to me. "that's supposed to be my line."

"oh well, raced you to it." i shrugged my shoulders. "sophia." i put my hand out to shake his.

"Daniel." he took my hand in his.

i paused. "you're kidding."

he frowned. "No?"

"it's nothing, its just my best friend's name is Daniel." guess I'm going to be moaning Daniel's name tonight.

"What a weird coincidence."he laughed. I gave a thumbs up to violet behind Daniel, i saw her smile and jump up and down.

I spent most of the night talking with Daniel, until someone came and said Lewis needed me, so i took Daniel with me and all Lewis needed was to have fun with me, he didn't want me alone so i danced with Daniel next to him. 

I did not miss the pause Lewis did as he saw Daniel and me, i didn't give it a second thought, Avery distracted him eventually, my favorite sister (the only one but still)

Daniel was surprised that i knew Lewis Hamilton, but he got over it pretty fast when I brushed my body against his. the time passed pretty quickly, at the end of the night i found myself nearing closer and closer to Daniel, i glanced at his lips and he got the hint, next thing i knew i was making out with him.

i pulled away to take a breath, putting my hand on his chest, i leaned up to his ear. "Want to get out of here? my hotel isn't far."

"Yes, please." he replied, brushing his lips against my ear. "Come on."

I smiled before pulling away, i let him pull me away as i took one glance at my sister and she gave me thumbs up as she made sure lewis's head was turned away with her hand.

We passed through the crowd with my hand in Daniel's. I felt a hand kind of brush my other hand and kind of hold it making me stop walking.

I turned around finding Carlos, loosely holding my hand. "Hey."

"Hey, i was hoping to talk to you." Carlos said, his eyes darting to Daniel behind me.

"Oh carlos this is daniel," i pointed at daniel behind me before glancing at daniel and then pointed at Carlos. "Daniel this is carlos."

Daniel put his hand out to Carlos. "I know you, you're the mclaren driver."

Carlos shook Daniel's hand."that's me, nice to meet you...Daniel."

"Uhm Carlos can we talk later maybe? I'm kind of leaving right now." I appraised my self-control, with Carlos and Daniel on either sides of me, Daniel had me worked me up and Carlos wearing that tight blue shirt, holding my hand.

God I was on the verge of loosing control right there.

Carlos nodded his head. "Sure."

I reached to touch his chest and smiled at him before walking away from him with Daniel.

✢✢✢

Told ya