five - the tattoes

Danny: it's almost as if dicks can't do it for you anymore

Danny: you know what that means

i got a facetime call immediately after these texts, i sighed before answering it. Danny showed on the screen with a big rainbow flag as he waved around.

i burst out laughing at him. "Do you have that just laying around the house?"

he pulled the flag away from his face. "of course, I'm an ally."

I had been texting Danny, telling him about how I faked it again for the third time this month, men are disappointing to say the least. either they come way to fast, or they're just not hitting the right spot, or in this case they burst out crying in the middle of it and they want to continue.

"You know I did hear about the little thing with Carlos..."Daniel started, sitting down and taking the phone in his hand. "I'm upset you didn't tell me about it before you told Charles."

i closed my eyes and sighed deeply, fucking Charles. "It wasn't that important."

"Even violet knew about it before me."

"It is not my fault Charles can't keep his fucking mouth shut."i made a note to call Charles and fucking curse him out.

"Whatever, what i was going to say is Carlos is in London maybe you two should get hit it off, fuck it up." Danny put his phone down and I heard some rustling around.

"What is Carlos doing in London?" i can't lie and say i haven't thought about Carlos since the Silverstone grand Prix last year. i had his number, I did send him a text or two with questions of my own and he would text me now and then and ask about the progress of my book.

"The same reason I'm in France." he picked up his phone and saw my confused face. "Testing? the man is a driver for McLaren."

"Oh yeah, i forgot about that." i frowned my eyebrows slightly.

"How? it's Mclaren."

"If you like it so much, go drive for it." i stood up from my bed with my phone in my hand and walked to my door.

"trust me i am trying."

i stopped walking and looked at the phone screen. "you're leaving Renault?"

"no but my contract ends at the end of the year so i don't know if I'll renew it."

i sighed and reached to open the door. "but what if there's no seats at the end of the year?"

"then i'll stay at Renault, its not that hard."

i nodded my head as i walked out of my room, i walked down the stairs and stopped at the last step as i saw my cat hissing at lewis's dog through the barrier we had put.

"lewis!" i yelled out, walking towards lucy and picked her up in my arms making her stop hissing. "keep your dog away from lucy or i swear to god."

"what happened?" lewis asked from up the stairs leaning the railing.

"Roscoe is scaring lucy." i looked up to him. "Again."

"he's literally just sitting there." Lewis pointed at him.

"Well, you don't see her hissing at coco, do you?" i pointed at coco sitting on the couch, sleeping peacefully. "Come get your dog."

he sighed and walked towards the stairs, that was the moment i noticed he was shirtless. "And wear a shirt, for fuck's sake."

"Yeah Lewis no one wants to see those tattoos." Danny decided to talk now. "Show me."

i sighed and flipped the camera on Lewis as he walked down the stars to roscoe. Lewis frowned at my phone as he picked up roscoe. "is that Daniel?"