𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙰𝚖 𝙸

I added a meme :)
————————————————————

TWs: swearing, mentions of torture, exile,

"Why so aggressive?" responded the girl again. "Clearly you've never been through tortured, being exiled by your best friend or taught how to defend yourself since you could walk have you!" shouted Tommy.

"I don't believe you," said the same girl
"How arrogant are you?" replied Tommy.
"Don't talk to my students like that young man!" said the old man as he raised his voice.

"Just let me out please,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Seriously though, where am I?" asked Tommy while looking around the room.

The walls were bare and the floor a darkish brown wood- probably dark oak or mahogany. Across the room, there were other hospital-looking beds.

"You're at Hogwarts dear," answered a woman who had just walked in "So the rumours are true Albus?" "Well obviously Minerva, how else is he lying in front of us?" replied the old man.

"What the fvck is Hogwarts?" asked Tommy still having no clue where he was "You don't know what Hogwarts is?" scoffed the same annoying girl. "You ain't very pog you know," replied Tommy.

"Pog?" said another boy he had shoulder-length hair which was black and greasy. His black eyes were dull and emotionless.

"Can you all fuck off please, I want to take a nap?" asked Tommy politely.

________________________________

So sorry for the short chapter

Word count: 231