OKAY

Katarina stood and looked at the younger sibling in awe. Her brain going haywire as the different mind Katarinas were scrambling around. 

"Lily, how did you know I was reincarnated?" Katarina now holding on to her younger sibling like her life depended on it. Lily shifting trying not to die from the pressure of the older sibling.

"I think I've seen something similar happen in an anime. Please let go of me I think you may leave a mark." Katarina quickly let go of Lily. Lily stood there to catch her breath. "I think some anime where the main character is reincarnated as the villainess and all these people fall in love with her." Katarina looked at Lily now confused.

"I'm reincarnated in an otame game, Fortunes Lover, I dont know any anime. Wait so your telling me this all happened before! Did I die!" 

"Well yes but technically no. We both died and got reincarnated for you its the Fortunes Lover game for me its the anime I watched that was about you, but I guess now I'm the younger sibling of Katerina Claes."

"This is crazy! Wait there wasn't a sibling was there in the original game. Not that I can recall." 

"Your correct so the game/anime must've shifted somehow. Anyways, whats important is that you are now engaged to Geordo. I'm your little sister. Keith is probably coming tomorrow. Oh that reminds me you don't need to garden or any of that if you don't want to. This game doesn't revert back as long as your kind to everyone you'll have no doom flags!" 

Katerina looked at Lily like she had 2 heads. Confusion everywhere. Lily just stood there in the silence.  

"Wait so you know everything I was going to do!" 

Lily just nodded. Katerina then ran over and gave here younger sister a big hug. Then started to cry. "Oh, thank goodness. Thank you, Lily. I'm not alone in figuring my survival. Please please help me get this all figured out." Lily nodded again. 

"Dont worry. But be prepared because Geordo said he'll be coming tomorrow and if you don't want to get engaged you should probably say something sister." Lily looked deep at Katarina.

"I can't turn down a prince engagement!" Katarina said while shaking her hands.

"Then, don't but if you need help ask father because I believe mother would argue against it for now." Katarina just look confused and nodded.

I then proceeded to head back to the mansion. Looked for my room and stood by the window. When Charity came in and I smiled. She quickly got me dressed for the evening and I proceeded to head to bed. In the meantime I can hear Katarina and father talking as I drift off to sleep.

I wake up the next day to see Katarina walking up upset, then looks at me and gives me a big hug. 

"I'm assuming you've talked to father?" 

"I have and if I say no to Geordo when he gets down on one knee. I don't have to worry. Although the Claes family may come in to question." 

"Do you want to be a prince's consort? I'm sure father and mother would rather see you happy with someone else than to be forced with a person you haven't spent much time with."

"You know what, thank you Lily I will say no or at least ask for a bit more time. Anyways if you need me I'm going to be out in the garden!" Katarina then leaves.

I start walking the other way when I remember what happens next. I decided to go follow Katarina. She decided to start talking to our Gardener Tom and started gardening. 

"Katarina, you may want to start getting ready Geordo will most likely be here soon." Lily says frantically.

"I'm not worried." Just as she said that mother and father as well as Prince Geordo arrives.

"KATARINA WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!?" Mother yells but Geordo just walks over and gets down on one knee.

Katarina just shakes her head. "Prince Geordo, I can't be engaged to you." Everyone except Lily were stunned.

"Why not?" Geordo asks quiet confused.

Katarina looked at Lily and Lily stood next to her. "I need more time to think about engagement." 

Mother looked at Katarina and at Lily. "But Katarina how could you say-" 

Father coughs and interrupts. "Perhaps Katarina is right, she is still pretty young to worry about marriage." 

Geordo looks at Katarina. "You can't exactly turn down a princes proposal." He starts laughing. Lilly stands up.

"Wouldn't it be better to just give her some time." Lily adds to which Mother is now very confused and father is sticking by Katarina now.

Geordo looked at everyone and just stood there very confused. He shook his head. "As I've stated-" 

Katarina then starts walking away pulling Lily with. While mother and father take care of the situation.