Zyair and zyona walked out of the building and headed towards the uber zyona had ordered just before the session ended.

As they got settled in the car, the driver greeted them and headed towards their destination.

"I think having these sessions will really help you open up." Zyona smiled at Zyair.

Zyair only grabbed his phone out of his pocket and scrolled through instagram.

"You know i'm not the one who wanted you to go into therapy first. It was Tiona. She said she was tired of you having outbursts and flashbacks. she wants you to heal from your past, not keep it with you."

"Ion care bout nun you talkin bout. Shut the fuck up." Zyair said calmly. He wasn't mad at Zyona nor was he upset. He just wasn't in the mood to hear somebody talking.

Zyona didn't say a word. She knew he didn't mean what he was saying; She also knew that he doesn't know how to express how he feels, which is part of the reason why they're at a therapist in the first place. Instead of telling her he didn't feel like being bothered he shut her out, she was used to it.

"Ian mean it like that." Zyair finally said after the uber driver looked up at him through his mirror.

Zyona only nodded in response.

$$$$$

Imani huffed sitting up on Poppas lap. They were trying to make a stop motion tiktok but it wasnt coming out how she pictured it. They'd just dyed their hair a matching light brown color and had on matching black outfits.

Imani couldn't lie and say she wasn't feeling herself. Poppa always had a y2k type of style and he's somehow gotten her to dress like him. The black bodysuit she had on hugged her body perfectly.

"luva we can just make it another time." He sighed sitting up with her still on his lap. She was still upset that the tiktok wasn't going her way but she sat up and got off of him anyways.

"I have to go see my man anyways." Poppa smirked standing up from the bed.

Imani scrunched up her eyebrows, confused. "I thought you said y'all wasn't talking no more."

"We weren't but I guess he liked the new look." Poppa said referring to his freshly dyed hair and his hair cut.

"mm." Poppa never told Imani any of the names of the dudes he was talking to because they were mostly on the down low. If he was however talking to somebody she was talking, he'd let her know.

"You'll be good here by yo self?" Imani hesitated before nodding. "I might just go with Kyia them."

"What they doing?"

"Same thing they always do."

"Hm"

$$$$$

Imani knew it wasn't her place to open the door, however, it was unlocked and no one answered so she thought something bad must've happened.

Imani walked in and looked around, she'd never been upstairs in the house before so she decided to go to the living room, where she usually goes. She seen Smiley sitting on the couch.

"Hey, do you know where everyone is?" She spoke politely.

Zyair shrugged. "Call em."