Chapter 28 (fr fr😭🤭)

*2 WEEKS LATER*

July 2nd 2026 - 11:26 AM
📍Doctors office

"Alright doc tell me what my baby is" Notti said rubbing his hands together with a big smile.

Over these two weeks both Notti and Envy had been on great speaking terms , not like that ofc , their strictly friends considering he's still with Eva and Envy couldnt care less aslong as Eva stays in her place . Everyone from the hill knows and everyone's excited, Felix Envy's dad knows and was extremely happy , even more happy it was Notti who got her pregnant.

"Our baby." Envy said playfully rolling her eyes at him , he smiled and shook his head "You guys are having ...." The doctor said looking at the screen .

"Oh my congratulations, you two are having twins , more specifically a boy and a girl." Doctor Ada said with a smile .

Notti smiled widely and started jumping up and down , Envy smiled and laughed at Nottis reaction, Notti picked Envy up and spun her .

Envy laughed .

* 4 hours later - 3:26PM*
📍Envy's home .

"guys I can't believe we're having Twins." Envy says smiling "I can , two kids otw " Notti says rubbing her stomach and smiling .

"Aww baby i want one." Dd says pouting to Malia "Boy only one you getting is the Twins Amir D Issy and Jalie (Quan and Amani daughter name she not born yet.) .

Dd sucks his teeth making everyone laugh , "I'm just glad he's having kids with Envy ."Mama Carmen says .

They hear the doorbell and open , Eva then walks in making Ddot suck his teeth along with Notti .

"I forgot abt her." Notti said quietly to Envy , Envy laughed "hell is so hot Notti." Envy said while laughing .

Notti laughed with her "Ethan why the hell you haven't been picking up my calls ? I've been calling you since 11:00 Am bro." Eva says blacking on Notti making everyoneee clock they head back.

"If you was a good gf you woulda remembered I told you I had a baby appointment with Envy Eva." Notti said sternly looking at the girl .

"Now that I look at her she gave Alvin and the chickmunks." Ddot says making everyone laugh .

"Ddot if-" Eva gets cut off "Start with my man I'll punch you in yo mouth." Lani said getting making Ddot nod his head and put his arm around her .

Envy laughed and Eva looked at her and mugged her "Env-" Eva started but got cut off "Don't start wit my heart , she not saying nth to you." Notti says sternly .

Envy nods and laughs .

Eva rolls her eyes "Me or her Notti." Eva says making Notti laugh "her , I've known her longer and she's carrying my babies are you stupid Eva.?" Notti says laughing.

Eva sucks her teeth , Eva leaves and everyone laughs "Yo I shoulda beat the breaks off her." Lani says laughing.

"Come on Envy." Notti says getting up , Envy gets up "Where ya going ?" Malia asks "baby shopping." Notti says smiling "don't destroy my home." Envy says laughing "Not with me here." Malia says sternly .

Envy smiles and the two walk out tg "How much ya wanna bet they gon get back tg." Ddot says "I bet 3,000$ they gon get married." Dd says smiling, Ddot and him shake on it.

The girls just laughed .

📍Palisades Mall - 5:32 PM.

The two had driven all the way to Palisades Mall and were now walking in the mall .