𝐕.

"bye des." ethan said waving. "aight bye sis." darrian said side hugging me. he was really paying attention to his phone. "aye. be safe." dd said running down the hallway to say bye to me.

i turned my head away from him and walked out of the door. "chill shorty. lemme walk you to the hill at leastt." he said grabbing a jacket.

i was walking by myself listening to music not paying no mind to that nigga. i turned around and saw him running up on me. "look, i wanted some attention aight? ima saw something for you. get that out the air." dd explained to me.

i looked at him in disgust because i was annoyed. "desi." he said trying to get my attention. i stopped in the front of my house and sat on the stoop. "whats up dd." i raised my voice a little bit.

"im sorry ma." he said looking me dead in my eye. i folded. "that shit hurt knowing i just met you. you aint even give me a chance to feel you out." i explained to him. "and i get that. i wanted attention." he added.

"from who?" i said with even more anger  in my tone. "fans." he answered. "who would get mad about me?" i asked him emphasizing the last word.

"when i saw the way they was acting on the live i was tryna entertain them." he said. "okay." i said walking to my door and trying to unlock it. "listen." dd said pulling me back.

"nigga get yo grubby little ass hands off my sister." damiir said coming out the door. "i'm tryna talk." dd mugged my brother. "try me nigga. back the fuck up." damiir said getting close to dd face.

"fuck up damiir." dd said pushing my brother. "you crossing the line david. thats my heart, you cant fuck wit my bro." i said pushing dd back. he looked at me surprised and ran off. like a lil bitch..

"you on bad timing. i was finna forgive him." i spoke up to damiir. "everything happen for a reason. it wasnt the right time." dami said hugging me.

i smiled and went inside while he walked off. i heard my phone go off so i checked it because i was on do not disturb.

 i heard my phone go off so i checked it because i was on do not disturb

david 🗣️
fuck allat
ii really am sorry shorty

me
im chill

david 🗣️
ii am bein deadass
ii put dat on me
ii put dat on everything

me
okay.

i smiled and closed my phone. i walked past the picture of mami and looked at it. i stopped and stood there staring at her features. "te extrano todos los días mami." i said grazing my hand over her face.

i put the picture down and walked to my room. i put my led lights on dark blue and blasted music. the song that was on was FEEL IT by JACQUEES.

i sat on my bed just listening to the music. i thought about everything that happened today and smiled.

 i thought about everything that happened today and smiled

me
david come over
i wanna talk to you real quick

david 🗣️
ima b dere

me
k.

i waited for him to get here. i just wanted to talk to him about jay and how im feeling. i dont know why but i feel like i can trust him. i just met him but he got that trusting feeling.

✮✮✮

the song THE RESISTANCE by DRAKE was playing and i let dd into my room. "alright now whats up with you and that girl?" i asked him. "ummm. you really wanna know?" he asked me confused.

i raised my eyebrows because i was confused what he was talking about. "sure..?" i said side eying him. "we was finna fuck and on some real ass shit her thing was sloppy looking." he said scrunching up his face disgusted.

i widened my eyes and frowned. "and when i wasnt finna touch that she was getting all mad. like how you want me to touch yo crime scene." dd said rolling his eyes. i started laughing and nodding.

"thats nasty." i said scrunching up my face. "EXACTLY!" he raised his voice. "i left her on read and she blocked me so.. im not even talking with her. and this was over 24 hours." he explained.

"damnn." i said laughing. "unblock me?" he asked. i squinted my eyes somewhat ignoring him. "she said she aint like yo vibe and was tryna pull some funny shit." he added. i nodded and typed in my phone.

me
bsfr

theerealljayyrackss
girl what you talking bout! 😅

me
finna be a ufc fight tmwrr 💗

theerealljayyrackss
ugh
okay girl

i turned off my phone and payed attention to dd. "okay well ima go to sleep cause im going to school." i said laying in my bed.

"what school you go to?" he asked me. "harlem hill." i answered. "brooo where u be at." he said confused. "umm my classes.." i answered with like common sense..

"oh well duh." he answered. "alright goodnight dd you can excuse yo self out my home. " i said pointing to the door. "oh aight shorty." he said getting up.

i looked up cause he was actually leaving. i was mad cause who actually wants somebody to leave after telling them to. "just stay." i said sighing. he smiled and jumped to my bed.

"night." i said closing my eyes. "goodnight, ma." he said laying on his back. here i go folding again.

☆彡

𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃.

REVISED.
2 JAN. 2023

1370 words.