Chapter 1

Hi :>

Enjoy
________________________________

      Present time 3rd pov

The air was hot as Dream and Sapnap navigate through the nether looking for ancient debris, using the bed mining technique. As Dream places a bed and moves back, he taps it and it expands, suddenly two firm hands push into Dream making him stumble towards the exploding bed.

The blast from the explosion sends Dream flying back a few blocks into some netherack causing him to hit his head, and knocking him out. Sapnap sends Awsamdude a private chat, -"Its done Sam"- A new nether portal appears and with it Sam. He cautiously walked over to his enemy's unconscious body.

He crouches hovering over Dream, before carefully picking him up bridal like. Sam looks back to where Sapnap had previously been standing, but the other man was no where to be seen. Awsamdude sighed as he walks towards the portal that leads to the overworld. The portal teleported Sam back to the SMP, in front of the prison.

The portal connected to the one at the prisons entrance, Sam as well as Dream got teleported straight into the prison. Sam makes his way carrying Dream through the "Lava Drop" and past the "Main Cells". He walks down the "Wardens Pathway", flipping levers with one hand, which makes the lava descend revealing, the most secure cell in the prison. Sam flips another lever and sprints to the platform, which starts to move, making its way to the cell, with a loud cranking noise. After several moments the platform reaches the cell and the bars rise. Sam places Dream's unconscious body on the plain white bed, before walking away and locks the prison cell up before walking away.

Hope you guys enjoyed! Make sure to check out IridescentCrystal channel! They helped make this story! Have a good day/night/afternoon bye guys!